Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Two Pokemon Stand

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Two Pokemon Stand - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Two Pokemon Stand   Two Pokemon Stand - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Aura walked down the path humming a soft little tune as she carries a small box of sweets in one paw while licking on the other, the taste of honey fills her mouth.

She was going to Small Pond for the day, hoping to share some sweets she had made with the other Pokemon, in hopes of make a friend.

But as she nears closer to her destination she notices a crowd had formed. "Huh..?" She says tilting her head before she starts trying to push her way into the Crowd.

Her small form being able to slip through the crowd until she reaches the front. "Whats g-going on here?" She says with a slight stutter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Two Pokemon Stand   Two Pokemon Stand - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:22 am

Aura blinked, then quickly shook her head. "Y-Your a lot s-stronger then me!" She says louder then she had planed to. She then took a step back and looked down at the ground "I was almost knocked out with one hit...And my attacks did barely any damage at all.."

It wasn't like she meant to be so weak, she trained hard as she could, she wanted to protect those who couldn't themselves. But no matter what she did she never seemed to get any stronger.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Two Pokemon Stand   Two Pokemon Stand - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:39 am

"N-No..i'm weak. Both mentally and physically...I'm a coward. I c-can barely approach others a-as is..." The archen looked down at his talons before looking up once more. He debated telling the Teddiursa his failure of being both a team leader and a team partner, but decided against it. It would only cause more trouble. He would be dumping the weight of his burden onto the teddiursa's shoulders. He was to bear this burden alone, like every one does. Sharing may have been caring, but there's just some things that he just didn't think he should share.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Pokemon Stand   Two Pokemon Stand - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:48 am

"You don't always have to have courage to be strong...Besides...you helped me even though that Granbull as really Strong!...I would say that takes a lot of guts..." She smiles widely for one being able to speck without stuttering even though she was still nervous.

Not to mention the fact this Pokemon went out of his way to stop bad guys and help other Pokemon, all by himself! She thought as she stared up at him admiringly her eyes wide and sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Two Pokemon Stand   Two Pokemon Stand - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:02 am

The flightless bird decided to change the subject, this would only lead to an argument, and arguments would lead to fights. The sparkling eyes unsettled him a bit, did this pokemon think he was a hero? He spoke quickly, trying to direct the pokemon away from the subject of his strength, "Er, so what brought you to Grassviel, i've been here for a year or so and have not seen your face.." from the rooftops... he added silently. He usually watched the crowd from the roof of shops, he loathed crowds. He wondered if he was claustrophobic, for he knew not why he hated them so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Pokemon Stand   Two Pokemon Stand - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:25 am

Aura snapped out of her daze and tilted her head. "I've lived in Grassviel for as long as I could remember...I live with my Papa on the outskirts and I don't come into the more busy parts of town often...To many crowds" She says the last part quietly under her breath. This was one of the reasons the little bear had no friends, noonee wanted to walk to the Creepy shack at the edge of town as it was rumored to be haunted with dozens of ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Two Pokemon Stand   Two Pokemon Stand - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:31 am

"Ah, I don't like the crowds much either, but the guild is smack dab in the center of the most crowded area. It's difficult for me to go out on missions without having to go into the crowd."
Acro spoke, upon the mention of parents, he remembered his own, which he had not known so well. He had no real feelings for them anymore, since it had been so long ago that they had allowed him to drop to the forest floor and abandoned him. The Archen began to wonder where they were now, what were they doing? Did they just have another kid and think he was dead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Pokemon Stand   Two Pokemon Stand - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:05 am

"I understand that...Crowds can be scary" Aura says nodding her head a bit. She remembered her Papa, a scary looking but kind Zangoose who had taken her in when she was just an egg on the verge of death from the cold rain and wind. He could of walked on by, but he took pity on her and not only hatched her but raised her as well. Unlike most Pokemon she still lived with him as he was a terrible cook and would mostly starve with out her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Two Pokemon Stand   Two Pokemon Stand - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:17 am

"So uh..." Acro searched for a question to ask. Why did it always have to be so awkward around strangers? He knew nothing about them or anybody they knew, so how was he supposed to know what to talk about? The Archen spoke, "So uh...what are you going to do now, out of curiosity."
The archen blinked as he could have sworn he saw a flash of grey fur out of the corner of his eyes. It's just you fooling yourself. he thought, It's NOT Flint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Pokemon Stand   Two Pokemon Stand - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Pokemon Stand
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3