Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Journey through Shadowhue forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Journey through Shadowhue forest  Empty
PostSubject: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:28 am

A small puppy pokemon named Ikuru had some what found himself in a dark forest. He looked around, he was kind of scared, anything might come out of the trees from behind him. Why did I even decide to train in such a weird forest anyways?, the pokemon thought to himself. He had decided to go training by himself, he didn't know why but he wanted to...he wanted to become stronger and be able to learn new moves. He sighed, and continued forward wondering what might be ahead.

(OOC: sorry, for the bad punctuation and stuff)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:37 am

Roxas walked down the small cliff with his two drums hanging on his neck with his bag." There I can practice" the young oshawott said as looked at an island in the middle of the lake. As he swam bye he saw underwater schools of remeraids along with small crowds of Kingler and A jello cent couple with a Gyarados. He approach the center of the small island nearby and drummed a melody that battled with the crashing of the falls. And then the whole forest heard the calm enjoyous beats of his paws moving gently across the drums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:57 am

Ikuru perked his ears up as he heard a melody, He looked around for a moment, where could this music be coming from? He had thought. He decided to find out what, and who was making such sounds. He began walking and eventually came along a cliff, it amazed him, it was a lake in the middle of a forest! There was a island in the middle also, with a waterfall. He wanted to go down to investigate, this was obviously were the melody was coming from but, he couldn't find enough courage to hop in the water, he hated it. So, he decided to sit down and listen to the wonderful melody being played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:01 am

As the melody hummed on Roxas stopped as he had the feeling he was being watched at that moment he turned around as he made eye contact with the growlithe before he ran and dived into the water to hide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:08 am

Ikuru saw a pokemon, he looked at him for a brief second and appeared to be scared or something. The nice melody stopped when that happened, Was that pokemon that dived into the water...making that melody, Ikuru asked himself. He made his way down close to the water to maybe see the pokemon again and talk to it. "Hey!" He yelled, "Are you still there?" He asked waiting to see if the pokemon would respond, maybe the pokemon was shy or something? He wondered so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:14 am

The oshawott peered its head behind a rock hearing what the grow lithe said. He thought to himself if I'm going to get stronger I need to win battles. He then jumped out of that water and dove at the growlithe holding his scald hop preparing his night slash attack. He held the scalchop in a fighting stance ready to strike if the growlithe made a sudden movement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:24 am

Ikuru watched the Pokemon jump out of the water, Oh, so he wasn't scared.. Ikuru thought, He noticed the Oshawott holding something. Whoa! Is this pokemon trying to attack me?!, He thought. He didn't know what to say...but was quite frightened. "H-hey! I'm friendly! Please...I don't mean any harm..." He said a frightened tone in his voice.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:31 am

As the Oshawott heard the growlthes plead he put away his scalchop on his stomach and said" Sorry bout that, My father was getting to me and you can't be to weary about the wild, my name is Roxas and you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:37 am

Ikuru sighed in relief when the Pokemon put it's weapon away, He asked a question and answered, "I name is Ikuru! Nice to meet you Roxas!" He was still intimidated, shaking but decided to ignore it. He said something about his father and wanted to ask, but didn't want to. "Can we get away from this lake? I-It's kind of making me uncomfortable" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:44 am

The oshawott scratched the side of his face then patted it as he said " Hmm maybe cause your a fire type is why you want to get away from hear. Also I don't harm the righteous and innocent only the wicked." He then thought of his father how he killed any1 that where pledge with his enemies innocent or not. " Let's go Ikuru and I know you're wondering about my damn father."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:19 am

He sighed, "Okay..." He made his way to the top of the cliff, "So, What was it about your father Roxas?" He asked, He thought that his father was probably another Oshawott "So, was your father nice or something?" He asked Roxas. He sat down and looked down at the water shivering. He waited for the oshawott to reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:28 am

After a moment of hearing Ikuru ask him about his father Roxas said " if you consider nice as a hipacritic lying tricky Gank then yes he is. Well he was a Zoroark different from his other siblings by genetics of hair coloring he has blue hair instead of red." Roxas then sighed as he said " He doesn't like me dabbling with music he wants me to dabble in wars and killing. But I have a dream everynite that he is going to find me and he's going to try and make me do what he does."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:47 am

Ikuru tilted his head in a dog type of way, "He didn't like you playing music? You play awesome by the way" Ikuru said, That was actually the best melody sense forever. Hmm, was his father crazy or something?, Ikuru thought What's a Zoroark anyways?, He sure never met a pokemon by that species name...Maybe he might in the future. He wanted to ask but didn't want to. "I guess, I've known my dad pretty well...I feel bad for you" he told the oshawott.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:59 am

The oshawott heard the caring in the growl itches last sentence and replyed "He wanted me to be a warrior and take his place in the army when he retires but I didn't want to. He hated my music well because... Well I don't now." The otter looked at the pup and saw the guild pin on his chest and said" You part if the guild cause I've been thinking about joining cause they can help me train and allow me to hide from my father."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Thread Locked.

You have been incorrectly RPing in this area. There are no cliffs or lakes of the like, it is a forest.
Also, Swampurt, I am obliged to inform you that you now have one strike against your account for disrespecting the site staff.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey through Shadowhue forest    A Journey through Shadowhue forest  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Journey through Shadowhue forest
Page 1 of 1