Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shadowhue, anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
allymender

allymender

Poké : 1020

Shadowhue, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Shadowhue, anyone?   Shadowhue, anyone? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:42 pm

I'm bored, and I'm available all of today and over the weekend, so does anybody want to do a group RP in Shadowhue? My records are in the description.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

Shadowhue, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue, anyone?   Shadowhue, anyone? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Last time we RPed, it went pretty smoothly, so I'd be more than happy to RP with you again. If you're free for the entire weekend, we could probably get a few quick pages in. =]

My slots for Ashen are all filled, however, so I'd have to use Pilot (the Taillow) instead. He's got a ton of energy, so we'd have plenty of wild Pokemon, item finds, traps, ect. to roleplay about.

His bio is rather bare, so I'll just give you a brief description of his personality. While generally friendly to strangers, Pilot is vain, somewhat insensitive, and extremely reckless. Oh, and he recently got dyed pink as per a bet with one of his teammates, so Rai could have fun with that.
Back to top Go down
allymender

allymender

Shadowhue, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue, anyone?   Shadowhue, anyone? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:56 pm

I'd be glad to RP again, last time was fun. Pilot sounds like a nice character to interact with, and the pink dye could definitely be fun to mess with.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

Shadowhue, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue, anyone?   Shadowhue, anyone? EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Cool! Well, just let me know when you make the thread. Oh, and if you want, we could have another person in on this. Getting pages would be a lot quicker with three people rather than two. =]
Back to top Go down
allymender

allymender

Shadowhue, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue, anyone?   Shadowhue, anyone? EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:32 pm

Yeah, it would be better with another person. Do you know anybody else who might join? As soon as we have everything sorted out, I'll make a thread. Also, as soon as I think of a good name.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Shadowhue, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue, anyone?   Shadowhue, anyone? EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 11:37 pm

Hey, I tend to have some free time. I have one thread slot open with Pokkoji, my caterpie. His bio is really bare bones but basically he is a child that wants to rescue others and become a hero. He never tries to show any fear and doesn't like it when others look down on him. He has a lot of self confidence and a lot of energy. He rarely knows any Pokemon so he is asking what they are a lot. He doesn't like Oran berries and is scared of Chikorita line.
Back to top Go down
allymender

allymender

Shadowhue, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue, anyone?   Shadowhue, anyone? EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:28 am

Based on your description, Pokkoji sounds like an interesting character, and I'd enjoy RPing with you and Scepter. I'll post again when I start the thread.
Back to top Go down
allymender

allymender

Shadowhue, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue, anyone?   Shadowhue, anyone? EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:01 am

Okay, I started the thread. There's a link to it here. It's called "The Darkness of the Forest".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadowhue, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowhue, anyone?   Shadowhue, anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowhue, anyone?
Page 1 of 1