Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:32 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a bright day, One perfect for a stroll. But this Pichu wasnt just going for a stroll.. Kazuko looked back thoughtfully as he enters the last challenge between him and grassveil, Pecha forest. 'This is the final step until grassveil for me.' he had thought to himself while walking trough the trees. He looked around for a bit, then stopped. 'This seems like a good place to rest for a small bit...but i'll have to get moving again after a while.' The Pichu sat down and patted down the ground a bit to make it comfortable, then he sat down. 'This is actually kinda pretty...' The tiny pichu then looked around warily. 'But i cant let my guard down, there's still feral pokemon around here, and it's not safe to stay around too long.' The pichu stood up and started walking. 'I should get somewhere safer before i get too comfy...' He finds a good tree to climb, he climbs up that tree, lays on a branch, and gets comfy, while looking around at the trees. He had climbed up one which had no pecha berries. 'Dang.. Was looking foward to eating one. There's always later. Well, I think it's time for me to rest a bit. I've been walking all day...' And the pichu closes his eyes and falls asleep.

Last edited by pikapikaaa on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:19 am

'Okay! We got that done! Let's do as much damage as possible! I'll try to paralyse it, you two just go all out on it!' And uses thunderwave twice - Trying to paralyse it, but missing once, hitting it only a bit, but not paralysing it. The Deeling notices this tactic, runs up, and uses stomp on me, wounding me, and trapping me under its grip, removing all air from my lungs. ' Some help would be appreciat-' And Kazuko is cut off as Deeling puts more pressure on him.

OOC: sorry for short.
Also we all control the deerling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:23 pm

'Stop stomping my friends!' I said while impulsing myself and doing another Headbutt to the Deerling. The target was striked at the head, retaliting from his position. '...Because I won't let you!' And I attempted to attack with Psybeam, but I failed due to my inexperience at precision. Well, at least I released Kazuko from the Deerling's Stomp. It seems my father teached me well the basics, but I have to aim better. In situation's like this I don't think I can afford to miss too much. I have to- I mean...

We have to win!

OOC: I didn't know it... O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:20 am

Kazuko quickly crawls backward to avoid getting stomped again, catching his breath. 'Gah.. That stings..' Kazuko mutters to himself, slightly in pain. ' Lina, Tenkeren, We should all attack at once! It would definitely do more damage more quick, and it would be taken by surprise.' And Kazuko prepares to attack, hoping that they shall do it as a team, Using one paw to hold the area he got stomped the worst, using the other to prepare a thunder punch. 'After this I really need to take a rest... It feels like it cracked a rib.' And thus, preparing for the other two to help, but going alone if they do not.

OOC: I'm not in a creative mood today..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:22 am

Lina steps up inbetween Kazuko and Tenkeren, gasping a little bit at the pain still blossoming in her chest, but she shakes it off, and boldly exclaims;
"Let's finish this together! This finish will be the start of a new Exploration Team! Let's go!!"
Lina readies her Bite Attack, ready to dash in alongside Kazuko, and she gives one last assuring glance to Tenkeren, who, to her, seems even more determined to win.

OOC:Team Attack! Let's do it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:49 pm

'Ok, let's deal the decisive blow...together!' Tenkeren stays close to Kazuko and Lina and prepares with great effort his Zen Headbutt, waiting for the right moment to strike all at one.

This victory should rise a new exploration team, so... I can't be more nervous! But I must do it correctly, or it will be a great failure... We must win!

Father, Mother... Thanks to both of you, I can start something really awesome and, the best of all...

I won't be alone any more... Now I have friends.

OOC: Let's finish this! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:28 am

'Okay, Let's do it! Let's take this Deerling down!' And releases attacks with his friends, knocking the deerling way back, flinging it into a tree, and landing on the ground, fainted. 'Well. I say that was... About as much I can handle... I'm not feeling so good after that.. Let's try to get to town as fast as we can, Eh?' Well, I just made two friends, I got two battles, I'm exhausted, So are they probably, And it is nearly sundown. And also, It seems the forest edge is closer then I had thought. So yeah. 'Let's get out of here... Before more things show up and we have to fight more. The forest edge is over there!' And bounds out of the forest with his new friends, to the guild, Hoping it will accept us. 'Let's get to the guild!'

OOC: Next post will be at the guild! I'll make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3