Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Acro looked at the giant crevice with a bit of grief. He had been here before, this was were George left his team for some reason. Cheh....the reason was me...he left because I was so weak... he thought. He looked down into the dark pits that seemed to want him to hop in so it could swallow him whole. He huffed and shook his head, no way was he going to jump in! Only an insane person would jump in. He walked along the edge, which was a bit dangerous, but he wasn't thinking about anything that could happen just then. He instead looked at the seemingly gloomy sky, he was alone yet again. He had sent Astrid back to the guild once more, fearing that the little Dratini would get hurt in such a dungeon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:52 pm

The archen flinched when the Steelix gave a bellow, it didn't look like it knew he was there just yet. The archen peeked over the rock to see the steelix looking around, it seemed to be looking for something or someone. Acro saw the ghastly hovering just above the abyss, the prehistoric bird just wanted to get out of there and away from the strong pokemon. So he silently made his way away from the steelix, though he kept his sights on William in case the giant pokemon decided to turn around and finally notice the ghastly.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Since he wouldn't be able to do anything, should the Steelix discover Acro, William decided to float forward in the canyon for now, trying to get away himself. Above him, the rumbling and screeching of the Steel type on the cold rocks could be heard, reflected and distorted by the ravine walls and the mountains, forming a bizarre melody.
From the abyss below, the roaring of several creatures could be heard, combined with the sound of the falling rocks hitting the walls of the ravine.
Up to now, there was no panicked screeching of a bird-like Pokémon in this cacophony, and William hoped, that there wouldn't be one...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:11 pm

Acro had successfully made it a good distance away from the steel pokemon. He sighed in relief and wondered if William had made it, he had seen the pokemon float into the canyon. The pokemon could have just gone into the ground though, he thought. He wished he could go through walls like ghost pokemon could sometimes. It just seemed so handy! It was a bit unfair to him that his species seemed to be the only one without an decent advantage, though he knew there were far less fortunate pokemon in the world. He heard an angry roar from the steelix and the sound of rumbling fade away. It must have found some pokemon passing by and chased after it. "William?" he said aloud, hoping the ghastly could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Upon hearing the Archen's call, William breathed a sigh of relief.
Apparently he had gotten away from the strangely aggravated Steelix as well.
"Acro?", his voice sounded through the ravine.
"Are you still alright?"
Mumbling to himself, he continued:
"I'm using that question quite often lately..."
Carefully peeking over the edge of the chasm, seeing no Steelix, but rather a relatively unharmed Archen, the Ghost type slowly emerged from the abyss, moving next to his old friend.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:29 pm

"Yes I'm fine...this place is a lot more dangerous then I remember it to be..." The Archen spoke as he looked in the direction the steelix had disappeared to. He still had a stun seed, so if it came back they could always toss it into his mouth and run like heck. "Are you?" He asked the ghastly.Acro was now kind of wishing he had brought along Astrid, he could have fire blasted, water pulsed, or thunderwaved the enemies. The dratini was a lot more useful than Acro thought! He noticed an item on the ground not too far from them that seemed to be wedged in between some rocks as well.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:41 pm

"This place is a lot more dangerous than I expected it to be...but I think I'm all right. For now at least. We should get going. It's not going o get any safer with us just sitting here. If we don't move, we're easy targets. So...shall we?"
William felt bad for Acro at this point. Most attacks, that had been used against them, weren't much of a threat to the sphere of gas, but the Archen didn't have that luck. And then there was his ablilty as well.
Luck defined a Pokémon's whole life. And it had defined theirs.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:55 pm

"Yes," Acro nodded. He wondered if he should let the Ghastly lead, or if he should lead. Well obviously we're going to move AWAY from the direction the steelix went he told himself. So he decided to suggest it, "Erm...stupid question but, we're going that way right?" he pointed away from where the steelix had been. He wasn't the brightest of birds sometimes, after all his mind was supposed to be primitive and he was a bird which were known to have rather small brains.
He was glad he had company, the dark and sinister place seemed less sinister and frightening with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:06 pm

"Since there are a Steelix and a Gabite in the other direction, without there being any items I'd know of, I would assume that, yes. Unless, of course, you want to fight them. But since I'm fairly certain, that that is not the case, let us move away from them."
Even though he didn't want to admit it and tried to push the thought away as much as he could, William couldn't shake the feeling, that Arco might actually have sustained some brain damage. He had forgotten a lot of things lately. Once they were out of here, the Gastly would suggest him to seek medical attention.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:24 pm

"So, how have things been for you?" Acro asked, trying to keep the conversation going. He would rather not have silence in such an eerie place, it just made it all the more unnerving. The archen's footsteps were the only sound aside from the occasional rock falling into the crevice that was kicked by the prehistoric bird.
"I haven't been doing much lately, just doing jobs and trying to keep Astrid from coming with me. He needs to stick to places like Pecha Forest and Shadowhue until he's a bit stronger...with how oblivious he is..."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Surprised, that the Archen wanted to talk at a time like this, William summed up, what had happened to him, since they last met.
"Well...nothing special, really...helped a few lone travelers with their missions, including that infernal blue worm, I've joined a rescue team, did some more missions...and now I'm here. Good choice to keep Astrid at home on your part. Who knows, what he would have done..."
And so the Gastly floated next to the canyon, relatively calmly but still wary of any potential attackers.
One should never let their guard down in a region like this...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:46 pm

"You went on a mission with Astrid?" Acro asked, he had no idea of his partner's going out on a adventure. He thought Astrid was the type to do as he's told. The archen sighed, "I thought I told him to STAY near the small pond if he was to go anywhere. With his obliviousness he's going to get himself killed one day."
The archen was concerned about his partner, although he was sure the dratini would leave eventually because of his inability to protect his teammates. The dratini would just get fed up with his weakness and leave, maybe go off to join another team.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:51 pm

"And you HONESTLY expected ASTRID to listen to you?"
The thought of possible brain damage made its way into the Gastly's mind again, as he heard Acro's story about Astrid.
"Even Nate has a better chance of listening to our team leader, than Astrid has in regards to you...and everyone else, really. And that guy thinks berry puns would be funny...may I suggest to tie Astrid to a tree next time and tell him, that it would be a game?"

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:15 pm

"That's a bit mean though...Also...Who's Nate?" Acro asked. He had never heard of Nate before nor met him. He remembered what William had said about joining a team, "What team did you join?" He began to grow curious, he hadn't expected William to join any team...Acro was happy for him though since he seemed to be getting along with others.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:26 pm

"Team Yozora that would be. Nate is a Pikachu, with a personality similar to Astrid's, only a bit more mischievous and with the limited ability to form rational thoughts. Our leader is Tsukishiro, an Absol. It's not a big team, though. We've only recently reached the White Rank."
And once again William was surprised. What a single little membership could do for one's public image. It was truly astonishing. The guild was an astounding institution.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:44 pm

"Tsukishiro? I've met her before! We did a mission together in Pecha Forest, had to collect 10 pecha berries and Astrid thought he could fly for a few brief moments and basically it was a huge pain in the tail..." Acro spoke, "My team is white rank too, I was wondering how we suddenly went up in rank...it must have been because of the mission you and Astrid did."
The Archen knew that not many teams had reached white rank, now he knew that his team wasn't alone in the difficult tasks ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next