Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Acro looked at the giant crevice with a bit of grief. He had been here before, this was were George left his team for some reason. Cheh....the reason was me...he left because I was so weak... he thought. He looked down into the dark pits that seemed to want him to hop in so it could swallow him whole. He huffed and shook his head, no way was he going to jump in! Only an insane person would jump in. He walked along the edge, which was a bit dangerous, but he wasn't thinking about anything that could happen just then. He instead looked at the seemingly gloomy sky, he was alone yet again. He had sent Astrid back to the guild once more, fearing that the little Dratini would get hurt in such a dungeon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:57 am

William's eyes lit up.
"Astrid is in Grassveil? Then that's the last place I want to be! What mission and where? I'll take anything just to get away from that Dratini. Thanks!"
William just wanted to hug Acro right now. He had just helped him avoid his personal nemesis, and was giving him something to do in the meantime! And if William didn't remember it incorrectly, that mission was in the Pecha Forest, an area with Pokémon, that were relatively weak. Easy money and avoiding Astrid? William immediately agreed.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:17 am

"Pecha forest!" Acro cheered, "Let's go!"
The archen led the way to Grassviel, he had ignored the comment about anything to get away from Astrid, since he believed it had been just a joke.
{Lazy post..SORRY!!! ;A;}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!   No, I don't want TM Solar Beam! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

No, I don't want TM Solar Beam!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6