Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Guild of....Thieves?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Guild of....Thieves? Empty
PostSubject: Guild of....Thieves?   Guild of....Thieves? EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Note that this is just an idea i'm throwing out here.

Ok, so it's well known that we don't have many actual thieves in the site. I was thinking maybe it's because being a thief is all down sides and no perks. I was thinking we could encourage thieving a bit more by having better perks for being one!

For example,

Guild Members:
PERKS
-Get a free bag with every team creation
-Get free ribbon upon team creation
-Are well known and get frequent missions that they can choose from that are helpful to other pokemon.
-Can join anytime as long as character has no crime record
-Can use Box shop

DRAWBACKS
-Cannot steal
-Cannot go to black market
-Must pay full price at shops

So I was thinking that the thieves could have a more organized and official group of thieves that is similar to the guild, but is for thieves.

Thieves Guild Members
PERKS
-Can haggle for lower prices at shops(Just a suggestion)
-Can receive top secret missions that are usually stealing from pokemon, taking care of grudges(being a hitman), or maybe spying on the guild or other thieves that may be a threat.
-Can go to black market
-Can attempt to steal(just a suggestion, but maybe a die could be made with a low chance of succeeding)
-Jobs pay slightly more than guild jobs

DRAWBACKS
-If you are discovered a bounty might be placed on your head
-You're on your own if you get arrested, but if you manage to get free it'll welcome you back
-Get your own bag
-get a free X-Eye seed ONCE every mission, and is taken away if you don't use it

Details on the guild of thieves could be created and the perks and drawbacks could be tweaked to more fitting needs. Like I said, this is just an idea i'm throwing out there ^^ Post your opinions below please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild of....Thieves?   Guild of....Thieves? EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:56 pm

I think that's a cool idea, I guess x3
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Guild of....Thieves?   Guild of....Thieves? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:51 am

This is amazing, I wanted to make a "Thief" kind of guy for Crash, instead of his "good" side. But I didn't like thievery much :L
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Guild of....Thieves?   Guild of....Thieves? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:21 pm

Awrite son, I have given my permission on the collaboration of the Blackmarket and Thief Guild! However, we'll need Madcap's consent too, since he's pretty much the Blackmarket operation's captain.

ALL ABOARD THE EDGY OUTLAW SHIP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild of....Thieves?   Guild of....Thieves? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:04 am

I am interested in making this work. PM me and we can talk it over. You must understand, however, there are a large amount of overlaps here. We will need to iron out the kinks and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild of....Thieves?   Guild of....Thieves? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild of....Thieves?
Page 1 of 1