Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Axrion the Axew (Adoption)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Axrion the Axew (Adoption) Empty
PostSubject: Axrion the Axew (Adoption)   Axrion the Axew (Adoption) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:00 pm

» Name:Axrion
» Gender:Male
» Species:Axew
» Affiliation/Rank:Normal Pokemon

» Why do you want to adopt them?:I think that Axrion would be a perfect match for me, as I see many similarities between him and my current character, Jake the Tepig.
» Sample of roleplay:Axrion went to Pecha Forest, looking for some supplies.  He always ran to all the Pokemon he saw, getting into battles here and there, but getting into trouble because of his recklessness.  He already lost his Pecha Berries he got last time he was here.  But yet, after all these battles, he keeps going at the Pokemon, and keeps on losing items.  He never seemed to make any friends with other Pokemon, even though he always had good manners.  He knows that there will be someone looking to be his friend, though.  ((OOC: This is where I could have Jake come in!))

» Link to the original bio:https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t282-up-for-adoption-axrion-the-axew
» Levels of existing characters:Jake: Lv 9
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Axrion the Axew (Adoption) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axrion the Axew (Adoption)   Axrion the Axew (Adoption) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:15 pm

Denied by Nocive~
First character does not meet required level.
Back to top Go down

Axrion the Axew (Adoption)
Page 1 of 1