Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me) Empty
PostSubject: blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me)   blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Shawn had finally made it to the mountain with Afro and William. He turned back and looked at the two other pokemon."Hey! I see the mountain! We all needed joy ribbons right? Lets follow a need greed pass system if we find anything else!" Shawn then turned his attention ahead toward the mountain while waiting on the other two. He was here to find supplies for the real journey.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me)   blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Acro flapped his wings as he hopped on the familiar rocks he had hopped on only a few days ago. He wondered if the scraggy he had met a few days ago was around, most likely not he thought. He hopped onto a boulder and looked back to see where his group had gone. He couldn't remember how he had ended up with Shawn and William, it must have been caused by Astrid some how. Knowing him the dratini was probably lurking about somewhere. He shook his feathers at the cold and kept moving.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me)   blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:41 pm

William still didn't know, how the other two managed to talk him into this adventure.
At least Astrid wasn't around, so they might get some serious exploration done.
Nodding to Shawn's proposal, he floated closely behind him.
In the moderate distance, the Blackmist Mountain was reaching up high into the skies.
William involuntarily shuddered as he remembered the tortures he had to endure the last time he was here. Hopefully nothing of the sort would happen this time...
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me)   blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Shawn looked back at the archen on the rock and motioned for him to join Shawn and William over here. "Ok, everyone knows about the absols here right? Their tribe practically rules the mountains, so...." Shawn slowly started changing his appearance to that of an absolve"..lets see if we cant learn the whereabouts from any of the pokemon where some joy ribbons might be." Shawn stated. It would be much easier to get directions than blindly search through a mountain.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me)   blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:44 am

"I-I'd rather we not bother the absols. Wh-what if they get angry? W-We won't stand a chance against them," the prehistoric bird stuttered. He highly doubted the absols knew about items that laid around the mountain anyways, wild pokemon are probably constantly moving the items, picking them up and dropping them off for rarer items. It would be more likely to find it and live if they didn't disturb the absols, in his opinion. He waited for someone to either agree or disagree with him.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me)   blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:22 pm

"Yes, I would have to agree with Birdy here. I have to say, that Dark types aren't exactly my favourite enemy, so I'd prefer not to bother them. I'm sure we can find those Joy Ribbons by ourselves.
If those Absol knew, where they were, they would probably have taken them themselves anyways."
William was rather concerned, regarding the Pokémon inhabiting thew area. Many of them were Dark types, so trying to avoid contact seemed to be the best option to him. Hopefully the group would find some Ribbons soon.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me)   blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:31 pm

Shawn looked amongst the two and cracked a grin." That is the idea. noone messes with the absols. i pose as one we get less problems from ferals and the tribe. Nice to know both of you are scared of them too. maybe the others will be as well."shawn said to the ghost and bird. their responses just fueled his plan.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me)   blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Acro didn't react to being called a coward, he was used to it, "Well, I'm not going to go and get myself killed" The absols may have been considered not feral, but they were still a large group that, if angered, could annihilate them in one hit. He scratched at the ground and noticed an item with his bird like vision in the distance, he made a note to go check it out once he was finished talking to Shawn and William.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me)   blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:29 pm

"I don't think that's going to work...you may be able to look like an Absol, but you won't be able to behave like one. Your plan is never going to work. If the tribe sees you, they will probably question, why you're not with them. And if they find out, we're screwed. Simply looking for items the normal way and trying to avoid encounters seems to be a far better idea to me. And I'm not going to go on a suicide mission simply because you say so."
William certainly wasn't amused at the Zorua's idea of trying to trick the Absol tribe. It might work with one Pokémon, but there were far too many and the risk was far too high for this plan to end in anything but total desaster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me)   blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me) Empty

Back to top Go down

blackmist search!(closed to sav, kat, and me)
Page 1 of 1