Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Le Search For Items!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Le Search For Items! Empty
PostSubject: Le Search For Items!   Le Search For Items! EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Energy Left: 17

George walked into the woods of Shadowhue. He hadn't been to this place in awhile, but he decided to venture forth and enter them again. This time he had no partner to slow him down, nor did he have Acro or Tally, the two whom he was with last time, although they were in Monochrome Falls instead of the forest itself. He shuddered at the memories of that. He was sure that would never get out of his, or the other two's, minds.

George kept walking, it seemed fairly peaceful and calm despite the look of the woods and it's name, but it was better than being around the buzz of Grassveil, to where he would have to return to anyway, unless he decided to just live somewhere and not be a Guild Member again. He thought about that for a while before continuing on his way and walking through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Le Search For Items!   Le Search For Items! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:17 am

Energy Left: 14

Shadowhue Forest, almost like an inverted Pecha Forest, explored just as much, yet it had a completely different air about it. It had the air of quietness, secrecy, and most of all it had an air of darkness around it, the trees were a different shade and hid the sun away.

Ever walked through the forest, the silence seemed to have laid a thick blanket over the forest. However, she enjoyed the look as the wind slowly shifted the leaves, creating the small dappled colors on the ground alternate. She heard that Tom, one of her teammates which had been missing for a while, has been seen possibly, but the Oshawott was both excited and nervous. Team Turquoise Trinity well..hasn't been a Trinity for a longest time, with both Bo and Tom traveling so long, and she felt like she had been truly alone for a while. Bo came back, and they started working together sort of, but she felt like the team has been missing without all it's members. However, she was worried that Tom, who seemed like he had something weighing on his mind the last time she saw him, and...if he quit then probably Team Turquoise Trinity wouldn't exist. The Oshawott shook her head at these thoughts. It'll surely be alright, she thought.

It was at this moment when she tripped over a rock, and fell into some bushes making a loud rustling noise.

Last edited by Sakura on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Search For Items!   Le Search For Items! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:22 am

Energy Left: 17

"Show yourself!" George yelled automatically as soon as he heard the bush rustle. He debated going into the bushes, but felt he'd be at the disadvantage, it's always a pain to find someone who is hiding in bushes. He decided instead to wait a bit farther back, while keeping in a stance that could make a sonic boom quick and fast. "I'll give you 20 seconds before I hit this bush with a solarbeam!" He added. He was lying of course, but there was a chance that maybe it would bring about a better reason for the pokemon to leave the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Le Search For Items!   Le Search For Items! EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:58 pm

"Ow....." Ever mumbled rubbing the back of her head, when suddenly she heard a voice yell out from nearby, "Show yourself! I'll give you twenty seconds before I hit this bush with a Solarbeam!" a masculine voice called out from a little ways off. The Oshawott panicked, a Solarbeam wasn't no joke, to an average Pokemon it could do at least decent damage, and unfortunately due to her Water typing, she had a weakness to Grass, the very thing a Solarbeam was based off. She would have to go out, there was no doubt about that, however that left her at a disadvantage, Ever would have to go out, while the Pokemon could stay there charging the Solarbeam. "W...wait!" Ever quickly took a deep breath and walked out of the bushes. Well it was rather to her surprise when she saw a Buziel standing out instead of some Grass-Type. "E...eh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Search For Items!   Le Search For Items! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:02 pm

"Oh, you came out? I didn't expect that solarbeam threat to work. To be honest, I was more thinking you might identify yourself? Mostly so if you do attack me I could always place a bounty on your hea- I mean, who are you?" the buizel asked. He basically just ruined his little backup plan by getting a bit too carried away. He was proud of that plan too, so it was a shame he messed it up. He decided to not back up in case of the oshawott attacking. He felt that it might've been a bit afraid when the solarbeam threat happened. Then again, George has never been on the receiving end of a solar beam, but it's likely gotta hurt, and with the oshawott in front of him being a water type, it'd likely hurt even more. "Also, state your affiliation or job, just so I know whether you'd be a friend or foe." George added. If the oshawott wasn't a guild member or an adventurer, then George might need to be wary of any tricks.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Le Search For Items!   Le Search For Items! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:24 pm

Ever frowned. She hated this Buizel's attitude and just the way he spoke about her, not to mention just the way he worded it made her feel sort of weak, in contempt. Although, she should have figured out about the Solar Beam being just a bluff (What would a Pokemon with a Solar Beam be doing in Shadowhue Forest, plus it took time to charge) but the Buizel didn't have to be so rude about it. "Well excuse me," the Oshawott snapped, "If you haven't noticed I didn't really have much a choice? If you really had some Solarbeam, then if you hit me with that I would probably be worse off than just fainted." She felt somewhat light headed, having never snapped back at someone before but this Buizel drove her up the wall. "And isn't it more polite..to tell your name first before asking, no demanding, for someone's name?" All the anger soon flooded out of Ever, and she sighed, unfolding her arms.

"Sorry about that....I'm...Ever, a member of Team Turquoise Trinity...And you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Search For Items!   Le Search For Items! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:47 pm

George stepped back, a little alarmed at the sudden rant the oshawott made. He didn't know if the pokemon might attack him, and even then, he didn't know if they were stronger or knew better moves to affect a water type. "Alright... So Ever of Team Turquoise Trinity... I'm George, an adventurer who used to be a part of the guild, but decided to stop." Realizing it was a guild member was at least a bit of a relief, he knew that her goal wasn't to attack him unless someone asked the team member to.

"So what are you doing here? Just out of curiosity." the buizel asked. He hoped he might be able to go on his way if they're not there for the same reason as his, mostly to avoid another "outburst of rage" as he would put it.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Le Search For Items!   Le Search For Items! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:28 am

Ever was relieved that George wasn't a bad Pokemon. "I..Is that so?" She mumbled. Maybe that's why the Buziel looked strangely somewhat familiar, and the edges of his name seemed to ring a bell, although very dully. The Oshawott thought for a moment "...Ah..u..um were you part of Acro's team?" she remembered a long time ago having met the Archen at an icy forest. She thought he mentioned a Pokemon by the same name, although she could be completely wrong. Mentally she frowned, if this was indeed Acro's old partner, then wasn't he the reason why Acro had lowered his self esteem? Honestly she was liking this Pokemon less and less.

Ever blinked. She wasn't honestly to sure herself why she decided to go to Shadowhue, maybe she just wanted to relax a bit. "E..eh...I don't really have a reason...I'm just exploring." the Oshawott answered finally.

Sakura carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Le Search For Items! PopjRW4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Search For Items!   Le Search For Items! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:23 pm

"Yeah, that would be me. Although it's not really good being known as the 'Teammate that started Acro's insanity', as the rumors say." George said. He hoped that Ever didn't think of him in that way so far, as it's not really a title to be proud of, but she might think of him like that now even if she didn't know before. Remembering her reason to exploring before going off into his own thoughts, he had an idea. "Well, I understand we may've gotten off on the wrong foot, but if you'd like, I'm trying to find someplace to use a trawl orb. I don't think the beginning is the best place to try and use it so it might be helpful to have a pokemon watching your back if you travel deeper in the forest. I'd be willing to give you some of the items found if you'd like." He proposed.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Le Search For Items!   Le Search For Items! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:35 pm

Ever frowned, was George a Psychic-Type? Sighing, she looked towards the side, as if she was going to leave, but in reality she was trying to think where she heard the name before she met Acro. Something was familiar, and she could recall slightly herself telling the Archen about George before....

"Well, I understand we may've gotten off on the wrong foot, but if you'd like, I'm trying to find someplace to use a trawl orb. I don't think the beginning is the best place to try and use it so it might be helpful to have a Pokemon watching your back if you travel deeper in the forest. I'd be willing to give you some of the items found if you'd like."

The Oshawott nearly jumped at the sound of George's voice, but she quickly turned to face him, "R-right....T-t-that's not a b-b-b-bad idea.....A-a-a-are you sure?" she asked nervously, looking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Search For Items!   Le Search For Items! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:54 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure. It could double as a bit of compensation for scaring you earlier. I think splitting all the items 50/50 seems fair. If it's only one item, we could flip a coin or some random odds thing." George suggested. He seemed it's fair as Ever would be traveling through the forest and helping him defeat any pokemon who tried to attack them. They were both at the same risk of being attacked, so the rewards should be the same for both as well. "So how about we get moving, we don't necessarily have to be in the center of the forest, but as close as we could get would be the best I believe. Although maybe it doesn't matter. I guess we'll find out."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Le Search For Items!   Le Search For Items! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Ever smiled nervously, the deal indeed was quite fair, but she figured she might as well add something, "Well, if there i-i-is only one item, then you should have it. S-s-sort of like an equal exchange, since you brought the Recall Orb, then you should have the item to compensate." In her mind, that would make everything more fair, and she started walking towards the center, "That's a g-good idea..." she said, ask she took another step, and nearly tripped on a seed. Quickly she looked down, and picked up the item.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Search For Items!   Le Search For Items! Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Search For Items!
Page 1 of 1