Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Code: Lyoko

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Code: Lyoko - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Nathan walked out of the classroom and pulled out his phone, he then created a text message to send to Shairo and Solistin, "Going to factory to work w/Krysta, cover for me at that cop assembly thing." Once the text was sent he started to head for the entrance to the tunnels that was just outside of the school.

Here is the link to the page where our characters were originally posted:
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net/t1159-code-lyoko-rp-sign-up
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:34 am

"Yup, that's about it!" Krysta smiled on the screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:05 am

"Alright cool," Nathan said, "I am going to take a look at the coding for the different sectors again. See if anything changed over time, maybe it will help with my creation of the materialization program." he said. He then started to look at the coding of the multiple sectors of Lyoko.

Meanwhile, back at the school during the assembly the police officers were busy talking about the law. Their dogs were sitting patiently as their masters talked. An electrical socket nearby sparked suddenly, nothing big enough to draw attention. Then a dark gray fog came from the socket, it went forward and entered into three dogs. The three dogs jolted up suddenly and their eyes went pure white, then a symbol of X.A.N.A. appeared on their eyes and they started to growl.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:01 am

Sol jumped as he heard the dog's growl he looked to his friends and peers but they didn't seem to mind probably cause they had had dogs at their homes and were used to it where as Solistin had never been by a dog. Even with his lack of experience he could tell one big thing was off. " Dog's don't have eyes like that." He whispered to himself and started biting his nail he knew the symbol on the eye but he didn't know from where.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:43 am

"Well alright," Nathan said, "The forest region looks the same, not that expected anything to be off." he said, "Next is the desert region," he said as he pulled up the coding for the desert region and started to look through it.

Back at the school the dogs started to growl again. They each then bit the police officer that was holding their leash. The officers cringed and shouted at the bite, they then shook like they were getting shocked by a taser. They all then fell to the ground, the dogs then stared and growled at the students sitting in their seats.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:46 am

"Wouldn't it just be easier to pull up all of the lyoko world at once? Looking at each region individually is time consuming, and the assembly's going to end soon," Shairo pointed out. "Hey, Princess, mind taking me for a tour around the regions? Never got a good look at you or the place while I fought the Krabs."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:23 am

"I could try my best! I just woke up, but I think I can navigate okay, so long as Nathan helps with the navigation part!" Krysta grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:30 am

"Yup no problem," Nathan said, "You can head down to the scanner's Shairo and I will send you in." Once he was done talking to Shairo he looked back at the computer screen, "Hm... thats weird," he thought to himself as he looked at the code running across the screen.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:32 am

"Alright," Shairo said as he ran into the elevator to the scanning room. When he reached it he stepped inside one of the scanners. "Ready down here!" he called out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:35 am

"Alright!!" he shouted. Nathan then began to start the virtualization program, "Lets see if I can send him in close to your location Krysta," he said. Once he pressed the final key he said, "Virtualizing." he then went back to looking at the coding that seemed off to him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:39 am

"Alright, I'll keep a lookout!" Krysta grinned. She was getting a weird feeling in the pit of her stomache, but pushed it away and waited for Shairo.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:24 am

When Shairo virtualized he looked around himself, "Princess! Over here!" he called out when he noticed her. He walked up to her, knowing there probably weren't any monsters around.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:55 pm

" Holy!" Solistin jumped up as the cops hit the floor as did several other students. The teachers started to tell the students to calmly leave the gym but ever student didn't dare move. In that world!! It was in Lyoko! Solistin realized where he had seen the strange pattern now. I need to get to nathan fast!! His palms started to get sweaty as he knew he would have to juke the dogs somehow.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:57 am

"Well, let's get a move on! I believe what we are looking for is in this direction." Krysta smiled as she pointed in the direction she believed they were supposed to go in. "Is that about right, Nathan?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:42 am

"Holy crap!" yelled Eleanor as the dogs began attacking the police officers, knocking them out like a taser would. It was like it had happened out of nowhere... but Ellie had no idea what to do. She ended up crouched down next to her seat, trying to stay out of view.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:18 am

"Um yea.." Nathan said as he looked at the code of the desert region again, "Actually could you guys head towards the way tower towards the desert region?" he asked, "There's something there I want you guys to check out. The direction of the tower is to the right of the area you came from Krysta."

Back at the school the three dogs started to make their up the bleachers. Each one took one of the stands with kids in it. Every time they got close to a student they bit them, causing them to be paralyzed. Some of the kids tried to get away, but were stumbling over the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code: Lyoko
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next