Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Code: Lyoko

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Code: Lyoko - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Nathan walked out of the classroom and pulled out his phone, he then created a text message to send to Shairo and Solistin, "Going to factory to work w/Krysta, cover for me at that cop assembly thing." Once the text was sent he started to head for the entrance to the tunnels that was just outside of the school.

Here is the link to the page where our characters were originally posted:
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net/t1159-code-lyoko-rp-sign-up
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:13 am

Krysta immediately jumped up happily in response to Nathan's arrival. Her face appeared on the huge supercomputer screen. "Yep! I'm here, and welcome back! How was your day?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:16 am

"Mine was good, and how have you been Princess?" Shairo asked, propping his shoulder on the back of Nathan's chair. He smiled and waved slightly at the face on the monitor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:25 am

"What the!" Nathan shouted, "Shairo, what are you doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be at the assembly?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 am

"Hi Shiaro! It was sorta lonely, but I managed okay!" Krysta laughed, laughing even more over Nathan being spooked. She felt happy that they had come back and not abandoned her in the practically uninhabited world of Lyoko.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:28 am

"Well that's good,we'll try to visit more often," Shairo commented. "Maybe Nathan could find a way to hook up the super computer to our cell phones?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:47 pm

ooc// My char is the same as on the old site only her name is Eleanor rather than Cassidy.

ic//
Eleanor sat quietly in her seat as the assembly started and the police started detailing the law and doing demonstrations. none of it particularly interested her other than the specially trained Police Dogs. She began studying their anatomy and coat patterns so that she could replicate them in her drawings later. This, to her, was much more interesting than the speech they seemed to be giving.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:46 pm

"I'm alright, I'd hate to bother you all!" Krysta smiled. She was flattered that they cared about her.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Solistin was not paying the least bit of attention like he normally did. In fact it seemed almost like he was trying to be a distraction as he laughed at something his friend said and was scolded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:29 am

"No it's no problem," Nathan said, "We're just missing some assembly on laws and stuff. But we do need to head back when it gets close to ending. And Shairo, you can just go walk around, there's nothing for you to really do." Nathan said to Shairo.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:33 am

"Nah, one day we might need to get in Lyoko and you might not be around to get us in there. If anything this is the perfect time to show me how to do the scanning and stuff for it," Shairo said. Though it might be unnecessary, he did know that everyone involved in Lyoko, excluding Krysta, was living a double life. He already knew how hectic that could get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:42 am

"Well I would show you," Nathan said, "But I still don't really know what I did myself yet, thats one of the things I wanted to work on now or after school. Right now though I was going to just go through any of the current files and see what I can learn. I think that after some research I should be able to find away to materialize Krysta into the real world. Speaking of, have you remembered anything about your past Krysta?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:46 pm

"Nothing that's really of use, I'm afraid. I'm really sorry..." Krysta sighed, obviously a tad disheartened when her memory was brought up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:56 pm

"Don't worry its fine, we will figure something out." Nathan said, "So just as a reference on what we learned last night, we learned that there are four sectors in lyoko, the forest where we first met you, the desert, the ice sector, and the mountains." he said as he continued to type. "The only way to get to these different sectors is to use special towers that act as a way points. And most towers act as safe points where you can't be disturbed. X.A.N.A.2 is some kind of program but we don't know what he can do, just that he creates creatures. And on the creatures note all we have seen are those Krabs from last night." As Nathan was talking, a tower in the desert region began to change, it's blue glow slowly became red. "We can virtualize into Lyoko and fight these creatures. Krysta know's nothing about her past and we are trying to find a way to materialize you into the real world. Does that cover everything?" he asked Krysta.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:14 pm

"Nope, there's also the fact that our personalities seem to change when we enter Lyoko," Shairo stated, "Though that could've just been some sort of shock our bodies went through when it was virtualized." He though for a moment. "Hey, Nathan, since this entire thing is programming, does that mean you could reprogram how a person will look or act when they come out of Lyoko?" he asked, he was known for having a wild imagination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:12 am

"Um... I would say yea," Nathan said, "It would take some time and some research but I think I could do it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code: Lyoko   Code: Lyoko - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code: Lyoko
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next