Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

House Manaphy Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

House Manaphy Thread Empty
PostSubject: House Manaphy Thread   House Manaphy Thread EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Epochire Academy has a total of four houses, House Manaphy being one of them. Members of House Manaphy will eat, sleep and spend time with their housemates here, essentially living in this house when not doing lessons or spending time in the peaceful areas of Florasia Island.

Everyone can either have a room of their own, or has the choice of bunking with one other person of the same gender. Each room has an en suite bathroom with shower facilities. The houses all have kitchens, lounge areas and dining areas, and older years are expected to cook for the younger years and then delegate chores such as dishes and the like.

House Manaphy
The heart sees what is invisible to the eye
House Manaphy Thread Girls-dorm-brendan-GOOD

Housemates
Kirito Asuna
Jikui Poingo
Edward Achimu
Emma Shaw
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: House Manaphy Thread   House Manaphy Thread EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:10 am

Edward walked towards the house and looked around and saw that he was the first one there. "Well I guess this is the right house." Ed said to himself as he walked into the house and looked around and thought it was nice and cozy. "Not bad I wonder who my housemates are?" Ed said as he continued to look around.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: House Manaphy Thread   House Manaphy Thread EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:19 am

Emma Shaw ran up behind what looked like one of her new dormmates. Very. Very. Quietly. If Emma Shaw saw the opportunity to startle an unsuspecting victim out of his or her wits; well, she wasn't one to pass it up.

She crept up slowly and cautiously behind the boy; slowly but surely getting closer and closer to his back. When she was only about an inch from his back, she quietly cupped her hands and unleashed a bloodcurdling "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII THEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" right next to his ear.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: House Manaphy Thread   House Manaphy Thread EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:12 am

"Whaaaaaa!" Ed said as he jumped the Rose giggled. "What the heck was that." Ed said as he turned around and saw Emma. "Oh hey Emma." Ed said as he shook his head a little.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: House Manaphy Thread   House Manaphy Thread EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:17 pm

"Hee hee, that was funny!" Emma laughed. Tetra also gave a little Mudkip laugh from her perch on Emma's head; the place she had had to migrate to since Emma's arms and shoulders were taken up by their luggage and living junk. "So you're one of my roommates, huh? I remember seeing your face on the ferry!"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: House Manaphy Thread   House Manaphy Thread EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:33 pm

"Yeah I guess." Ed said to Emma as he scratched his head. Great all I need now is the girl who I THINK  have a crush on is in the house. Ed thought as he tough to himself then heard Emma say about him being on the ferry. "Oh yeah I was just was minding my own business there."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: House Manaphy Thread   House Manaphy Thread EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Jikui had woken up when the ferry came into dock, and gotten his bags packed. "C'mon Vulcan, you're gonna be in your pokeball for now, ok?" He returned into his ball, which Jikui stuffed in his pocket. "Ok, time to go, wonder which dorm I'll have..." He picked up his bags with both hands and got of the boat, the man at the docks told him all about the school, in a very over-excited way. "HELLOOOO! This school has everything you'll need! Now, you're Jikui Poingo, right? Don't ask how I knew, I'm just speeeeecciiiaaal~ Your dorm is the Manaphy House. Right up there please!" He skipped off to bother some other students. "What's that guy's problem? Anyways, time to go, I can't wait to start!"

Skip to present day. Jikui had just finished his test, and was chilling in his room, with earbuds in his ears that were connected to an ipod. He started playing some rock music and jumping on the bed like an idiot, playing an air guitar. Vulcan was napping on the bed that was in a special spot for pokemon, (Seriously, this place had everything!) and woke up when she heard him. "Cyndaaa....Cyndaquil! (Jikui....Jikui!~ Ugh...) She shot a small puff of ember at him, making him fall off the bed. After a bit of creative cussing and tons of apologies, Jikui decided to go downstairs and see what was going on. He bumped into Emma and Ed, "Hey guys! What's going on?" Ed seemed to be very nervous, but Emma was happy as can be, with a huge grin on her face.

Last edited by Jikumo on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: House Manaphy Thread   House Manaphy Thread EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:29 pm

(Note: Jiku this takes place after the tests....)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: House Manaphy Thread   House Manaphy Thread EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:47 am

((OOC: Is this place dead? ;-; ))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: House Manaphy Thread   House Manaphy Thread EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:31 am

Emma cocked her head slightly at Ed's response and the arrival of Jikui, intrigued by her two new, "test subjects"... What test did we want to perform first, anyway?

"Oh darn, I didn't even have time to think this crucial question out!" Emma excliamed somewhat despondently.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: House Manaphy Thread   House Manaphy Thread EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:12 am

Ed thought for a moment and think he should go to the room to put is stuff up. "Well I am gonna head to the rooms to put my stuff up." Ed said as he went to the room. When Ed went to the room he saw a free bed and laid down on it. "Ugh this is great now I have to deal with 2 people sigh can things get any worse." Ed said as Rose looked at him funny. "Min Min." (It can't be that bad you should be happy with people around.) Ed let out a sigh. "But I thought and was hopping I would be alone but I guess things have to be." Rose got mad. "MINCCINO!" (THATS IT I AM GONNA KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU!) Rose said as she hit Ed in the head with a Aqua Tail. Ed fell on the floor. "OW!" Ed yelled as he got up. "What the heck was that for." Ed said to Rose. "Min min min cino!" (You need to get everything together and stop being anti-social!) Ed let out another sigh again. "I guess your right." Ed said as he was rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: House Manaphy Thread   House Manaphy Thread EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Thwarted out of the chance to actually start one of her little "social experiments" (which probably would have included fireworks, bath salts, and green tea), Emma duck-stepped up the stairs to one of the dorm room and literally threw her stuff into the room with reckless abandon. She sat on the corner of the bed and pouted, but only for a moment before her face out up and she grabbed a bag and dragged it over to the desk within her room.

Tetra strayed away from her distracted trainer and wandered down the hall, stumbling upon the males dorms. She peaked into one and discovered Ed and his Mincino, she giggled a little at Ed's predicament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Manaphy Thread   House Manaphy Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

House Manaphy Thread
Page 1 of 1