Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The tale of two clowns

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

The tale of two clowns  Empty
PostSubject: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:31 am

Music? The sound was high pitched and undeniably beautiful, something that she had never heard before but where where was it coming from? The girl slowly tip toed out of bed and out of her night chamber into the large castle that was her home. It was very large and she often had gotten lost as a child but she knew it well enough now. But she couldn't tell where the music was coming from she exited her chamber and with nothing but her night gown and bare feet started to walk about the cool stone floor of the hall way out of the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:40 am

Charley, the house servant. had peered around the corner. only to find the princes creeping down the hall. "What are you doing up this late? isn't it time for you to be asleep?" said Charley as curious as every. thinking something may have been wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:53 am

" Oh Charley!" She snapped scared half to death. " Jesus! you scared me half to death!" She made a theatrical gesture of catching her breath." What are you doing so late in the night?" She asked eyeing him questioningly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:00 am

"Well I had to monitor the halls for intruders. Maybe check on you every once in a while. But I may ask the same to you." Said Charley with a smirk on his face. thinking funnier than he really was.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:10 am

" Why do you have to do that? We have knights for those things!" She snapped pulling her gown closer to her body it was rather large on her and drooped. " And if you must know I was looking for the source of that wonderful sound." She answered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:17 am

"Truthfully. I don't trust some of the guards in this part. the're a bit light in the head. don't you agree?" Whispered Charley. Trying to not let the guards near by hear him. "But what music? I don't hear anything... Shall we investigate? Have a midnight adventure if you will." Thinking he could make his quite boring job a little more electrifying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:24 am

"I'm afraid I am going to have to create an early end to your litlle excursion ." A gentle yet deep voice echoed slightly down the hall towards the duo. Down the hall, what was thought to be just a decorative suit of armor suddenly came to life and started down the corridor in their direction, its low whistles muffled by the thick metal helmet.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:33 am

WHat?!!?" The Princess cried and fled to behind Charles. " Why is their a moving piece of armor in the castle!!" She cried. " Is this a haunted house?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:41 am

Charley burst into laughter. "No princes it isn't a floating piece of armor. It's only one of the night guards." Charley said still with a giggle between his breath. "Good evening sir... Terribly sorry, but I don't recall your name." Greeted Charley with a tad bit of embarrassment in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:49 am

"Well, Charles, this night gaurd has a job to do. I am to protect the princess, and I am afraid you are considered a threat, and not just because you caled me light headed." The large metal man glared down at Charley. He then fixed his attention to the little girl and knelt down and holding his hand out to her. "Come on then," he said in a much calmer voice "I won't bite."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:54 am

" No but I will." She replied with a glare and bit the knights armored finger which was not the smartest of ideas. She retreated whining and pouting. " OW OW OW!!! Stupid knight you hurt me I'll tell Daddy on you!" She threatened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:57 am

"Agh!" the knight roared in surprise. "No! Please, don't! Your father shall have my head!" At this point the knight went to go towards her to comfort her, but withdrew quickly. He was so bewildered!
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:04 am

" Then hush up you!" She snapped and listened intently for the sound she had heard that had roused her from her slumber. There it is! She heard it the soft sound of music. " Now follow me both of you!" She ordered and headed off down the large hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:02 am

"Well if we don't intend to both be beheaded, I think we should follow. Wouldn't you agree?" Whispered Charley in a snotty voice. Trying to get back at him for his earlier remark. So without even hesitating, he marched along. Following the princess' foot steps . Trying to not get lost in the dark that was lit by only a few candles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:10 am

The knight, now completely conflicted, just stood there dumbfounded. He watched the pair jog down the hall for a moment before he decided to follow, very hesitant though. He walked slowly, watching all around to make sure he was unseen, staying always a few paces behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tale of two clowns    The tale of two clowns  Empty

Back to top Go down

The tale of two clowns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next