Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The EPIC Black 2 NuzlARcke

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The EPIC Black 2 NuzlARcke Empty
PostSubject: The EPIC Black 2 NuzlARcke   The EPIC Black 2 NuzlARcke EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:55 pm

OK, while my AR updates and starts up, i need to tell you something.

I decided that, now I have Black 2(And a new AR!!!X3), I'm gonna do another new kind of Nuzlocke. In this Nuzlocke, You can use your AR for codes, but no game-breakers. You must decide upon these codes before you start, and test any new ones. So, the codes I will be using are:

x 200 EXP.
Max Money (Press Select)
(The code that lets you get any Pokemon in rlation to how many Masterballs and Ultraballs you have, However I entered it wrong;, it makes the wild Pokemon level 64 and gives you 649 masterballs and ?00 Ultraballs. Not kidding.Press Select and then R while in the Bag to trigger)

Ok, time to get started!

*New Game*

So, my character is a GIRL named Kienna. The rival is named Chuck in homage to the (rather pudgy)Gym Leader.

So! Off to get a starter! Time to grab choices from the chatbox!

Back to top Go down

The EPIC Black 2 NuzlARcke
Page 1 of 1