Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Ken the Oshawott (hopefully)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adopting Ken the Oshawott (hopefully) Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Ken the Oshawott (hopefully)   Adopting Ken the Oshawott (hopefully) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:14 pm

Code:
» Name: Ken
» Gender: Male
» Species: Oshawott #501 the Sea Otter Pokémon
» Affiliation/Rank: none

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I like Ken for several reasons. First of all he is clumsy which is a trait that I usually put in my characters (ex. Fabio, Kishi). He is also a bit quirky and has a big appetite expecialy spicy food, like me. He is also very determined and has high hopes. It's almost as if this character was made by me.

» Sample of roleplay: Ken had gone out to the Pecha Forrest for a snack. He saw all the berries in the Forrest, in the trees on the ground and he licked his chops, while rubbing his paws together. He then began to gorge on the berries eating one after another and showing no signs of stopping. Finally after clearing a fairly large amount of berries, he decided to go take a quick swim. He made his way off to a nice pond in the forrest. As he stepped close to the water he suddenly lost balance and fell into the water in a matter of seconds. He soon resurfaced laughing at his clumsiness, that was until he saw his scalchop was missing. He tried to remain calm, and submerged into the water to find his prized possesion. Of course the pond was deep, but his training helped. He vigorously swam deeper into the pond, until at last he saw his scalchop, and retrieved it. He was relieved to have his scalchop back, he then saw a tiny scratch on it and instantly jumped out, and began to polish.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t73-up-for-adoption-ken-the-oshawott
» Levels of existing characters:
Kishi - Level 5

Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Adopting Ken the Oshawott (hopefully) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Ken the Oshawott (hopefully)   Adopting Ken the Oshawott (hopefully) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:45 am

Denied by Nocive~
First Character does not meet the required level.
Back to top Go down

Adopting Ken the Oshawott (hopefully)
Page 1 of 1