Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:27 pm

A marvelous welcome to all you wonderful people. You may be pondering what this strange box of words is all about. This is a revamp of the previous topic, found here, which is a revamp of another game. It has, like, 900 posts so you may not read it all. But that's okay. By why create a revamp of a revamp? Because I'm bored and you ask too many questions, that's why. As I was saying, this is the revamp of the previous topic. Some of you may have played it, but many of you have not. Which is one of the reasons you are able to read this. I was content with how well the previous topic went, but it started to lose steam, as many topics seem to do. To remedy such, I am creating this new topic to let some other people know about my game, and so we have some more hype.

But what is the game, you ask with wistful eyes. Any more questions and I will bring out the wooden spoon. You say okay. The game is text based, as you would fully expect. I give you a situation and maybe some options, you say what you/your character would like to do, and I give you the outcome of such actions.

Example:
Wistuffly: You are both barricaded into the Spooky Diner. You need something sticky to put the final touches on the barricades. What will you do?
Lola: I would like to squirrel the large amounts of gum under the table into my backpack.
Joey: I will assist Lola with my spatula.
Wistuffly says: Lola & Joey) With the help of the spatula, you both easily scrape off some gum under the tables. You both get Wads of Gum (3).

And that's pretty much the entire game. Minus the Spooky Diners and gum spatuling. Is spatuling a word? No, the squiggle red lines tell me not. Regardless, I am using spatuling. So, if this or the previous topic remotely interested you, consider joining up. There aren't any sign ups, just enter an initial command and we will be good to go.

UNLOCKS:
Character Creation
You have two (2) points to allocate into the following attributes. The first point is the Primary point, the second being the Secondary point. The Primary point dictates which attribute will be the dominant attribute in your character. The Secondary point dictates which attribute will be the supporting attribute in your character. Each attribute may only have one point in it. Choose wisely.

STRENGTH:
CONSTITUTION:
DEXTERITY:
INTELLIGENCE:
WISDOM:
CHARISMA:

Example:

Last edited by Wistuffly on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:43 pm

A wild Jay appears.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:08 am

Jayers) You emerge from the wild, overlooking a large cliff. Downwards you see the town as specified in the letter you received. The letter, which you acquired months ago from a hooded man on horse back, sits in the grasp of your hands. All you must do now is find the castle ruins.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:21 am

Right then. Castle ruins... sounds simple enough. Uhm..
> Look for castle ruins.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:24 am

You have no idea where to even start. You'd think you would have a good view from the top of this cliff, but you can't see anything that looks remotely like a castle or ruins. The town below is certainly not the ruins, as it's bustling with people. It may be concealed in the treeline, or underground, or perhaps the entire letter was a ruse. The letter you are holding didn't specify were exactly these castle ruins were.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:29 am

With a sigh I decide to head down towards the town, taking the long route to avoid the long drop downward.... which would inevitably end in a messy and premature death.

> Travel to town.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:44 am

You walk around the cliff and find a safe way down, burning about 45 minutes of day light. You enter the town limits. It's fairly large, smaller than a city, but bigger than the average town. It's a port town, Ironloch, as specified in the letter. The inhabitants seem to be going about their average lives. Not much else is different, other than the state of the town. It seems fairly simple, with only minimal places of interest. An Inn, a bar, two general stores, the docks, and some housing areas. All the roads are dirt, and you've only seen two or three cars driving around. You still have plenty of day light left. You may investigate the town and/or it's people, go searching for the ruins, or something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:32 am

((*Le shrug* Why not?))

>Run program
Program initializing . . . program ready to generate new adventure
>Enter name: Estrios
Name entered: Estrios. Confirm Y/N?
>Y
Name saved: Estrios
>Enter setting: Beach
Setting entered: Beach
>Enter time: Undefined
Time entered: Undefined. Initialization complete. Generating adventure . . . generation complete! Please enter a command:
>Wake up

((And that's me making an impression of a text-based game for no reason whatsoever))
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:04 am

Estrios) You wake up, as stated, on the beach. You are not entirely sure how you got here, but you're certainly here, You take a look around to find that you are the docks of a town. Strange. You don't remember being around any town. Some boats float off in the water, some workers working on the docks. You notice a damp letter clutched in your hands. What will you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:24 am

Here I come to save the day/ ruin the day/ bash my head against a wall/ something else!
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:24 am

Login Start
>Enter name: Jikumo
Is this your name? Y/N
>Y
Initializing...game start, setting?
>Mount Olympus
Role?
>Demigod
Loading adventure...loaded! Enter command.
>Pull the mystical weapon from the rock

(You can pick my weapon and which god is my parent ^3^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:26 am

Well, I certainly don't want my hand to be wet, and I also certainly don't want this letter to be wet either.

>Give the letter some time to dry off.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:46 am

Ant) You smash your head against the wall. What an incredibly worthless idea! -5 Intelligence. You clear your head at take a minute to stop the spinning stars. You look at the wall you've just bashed your head against. It's the wall of the general store! Or, one of the general stores. Tom's Tomfoolery and Toolery to be exact. A couple of the townsfolk give you dirty looks. What? Can't a man smash his head against the wall? Sheesh. Some people, right? Oh, and you're holding a letter, I guess.

Jikumo) You are sat atop your trusty mount, Olympus. He gives an confirming neigh to confirm that he is a horse, and horses neigh. You are on a quest to find out whomever gave you this strange letter, the letter that told you to come to the town of Ironloch. Your father, Lumpsnark the god of Reading, granted you allowance to unravel the mystery of the letter. You make your father so proud. His abilities of being able to read in all languages has been passed down from birth. It's a very handy power to have. Oh, but what's this? You spot a mystical weapon lodged into a nearby stone! You hop off of Olympus, and pluck the weapon from the stone.

You have acquired the Lasso of Language! This mystical item causes all who are entangled in it to speak a random language. What an incredibly useful item!

Estrios) You take some time in the sand to dry off yourself and the letter. You clear your head a bit too, watching the lapping waves and sailing ships. +1 Sanity. After a couple hours, everything is dry enough, with very minimal dampness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:04 am

(("Tom's Tomfoolery and Toolery". What an amazingly amazing idea. You, sir, are a genius, through and through.))

Well, I would like to read the letter, but what if I am unable to do so? I should check, just in case.

>Head to the nearby docks (after picking the letter back up) and ask around to see if there is an eye doctor or similar occupationalist nearby.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:31 am

((*Bows*. Why thank you, my good sir. I do try to keep you whippersnappers content with my charming words and the overwhelming personality that follows. I find it challenging to keep all of these funky fresh speakings contained.))

You unfold the letter and take a look as to what it entails.

You must make haste, and ask minimal questions. Time is a precious resource in your position. I must spare you the details, but know this. You are currently being hunted. Revealing your pursuer is a luxury you may not receive. Travel to the town of Ironloch, by whichever means possible at the moment. There you will find the ruins of the what was once a great fortress. Enter these ruins with the others. You should depart this instant. Mayhaps we shall see each other in the future. Good luck.
- Vergil

After reading the letter, you approach one of the dock workers. At first glance, he appears to be an old and hardened fellow. Grey tufts of hair are sported among his exposed scalp, with deep brown eyes that pierce your glare. You ask him of an eye doctor in these parts. A wad of saliva is spat to the side, and he points down the road. Following the finger, you deduct he is pointing to a general store. The man lowers his arm, and reveals a cigarette concealed in his coat pocket. Perform an action, if you please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next