Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hello! Looking to form a team.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello! Looking to form a team. Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Looking to form a team.   Hello! Looking to form a team. EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Hello! I was looking to find some roleplayers to RP with once my character gets approved.

Here's my character's bio waiting to be approved:

Skye the Torchic

-~-~

So, she is (or will be) currently on a journey to Grassveil Town.

I was thinking Skye could be on her journey and accidentally go through Shadowhue Forest. Maybe she could faint and her soon-to-be partner could rescue her?

But I need to find someone before I even begin to plot...

-~-~

Requirements:

- Must be in a timezone that is near or exactly the same as mine (I live in Virginia, so Eastern Time Zone, UTC-5)

- Must use correct grammar and spelling. I understand the occasional slip-up, but your posts can't be riddled with errors.

- My posts are not very long... so don't expect a novel. I post more than a few sentences, however, so don't worry!

-~-~
I was looking to either call the team Team Eastside, Team Renegade, or Team Crusaders...

I'll notify you guys as soon as my character is approved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Looking to form a team.   Hello! Looking to form a team. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:33 am

My character is approved now, here is the link to my character records page:

TeamEastside's Character Records
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Looking to form a team.   Hello! Looking to form a team. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:37 am

Hey there! I would like to join but I'm still waiting to get my Poké for my first character. My character is going to be a Jigglypuff, if you're interested let me know, if you haven't found a partner that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Looking to form a team.   Hello! Looking to form a team. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:19 am

Thanks for being the first to reply! I'll think about it. I won't get back right away, I'm still waiting for more replies. I'll consider you later on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Looking to form a team.   Hello! Looking to form a team. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:15 am

Can I join? My character Reo might work! :D
Info:
Reo is incredibly timid, has many fears and can be optimistic. He has a pecha berry allergy and is sort of a psychic. He is afraid of using his psychic move, and can take little water damage. Also, Reo is afraid of water, rain, psychic attacks, the dark, fighting, and being alone...

He has significantly less water resistance than normal cyndaquil, possibly for the psychic powers he has.

Level: 5

Moveset:
-Tackle
-Leer
-Extrasensory (Believe it or not, it's an egg move!)
Bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1646-reo-the-cyndaquil

EDIT: I really like the ideas you have for a plot! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My decision.   Hello! Looking to form a team. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:10 pm

I've made my decision. Reo will be Skye's partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Looking to form a team.   Hello! Looking to form a team. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! Looking to form a team.
Page 1 of 1