Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Gates to Infinity Update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Gates to Infinity Update Empty
PostSubject: Gates to Infinity Update   Gates to Infinity Update EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:00 pm

I am way behind on all the stuff that's happened on this site, but I'm pretty caught up in the PMD games. As such I was curious as to if the site will/should/already has updated to include features of the Gates to Infinity game. The features I know of includes but is not limited to nor need to include:

-Buying land outside of town
-Building a Paradise (this can possibly be a community effort instead of everyone building their own)
^this includes having something similar to the Gurdurr Crew who will prepare land, build, paint, move, remove, and upgrade shops and other buildings within the paradise.
-Including building materials in missions (in Gates to Infinity, all missions have at least 2 types of building materials included with the original reward)
-The V-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE (Do to a strange weather controlled by Victini, some pokemon types become stronger or grow faster)
^This includes the V-wheel, a device controlled by Victini which can be used to change the V-wave to any type you wish.
-Move training (moves are no longer set to the power, accuracy, and pp they hold; as a pokemon continually uses a move, it will level up. Specific type dojos can help you quickly train that move for a price.)
^This includes Manuals, which you take to a dojo to train a specific part of the move, such as accuracy, power, or pp.

That's about it, if there's a bunch of paperwork, like setting rules, ooc and ic, prices, and other such stuff I'll do it if no one else will.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Gates to Infinity Update   Gates to Infinity Update EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:55 pm

2 things
1. i am aware of this and would help you
2. dude, spoilers much xDD. i have played it, but i dont think everyone else has.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Gates to Infinity Update   Gates to Infinity Update EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:47 pm

I haven't played Gates to Infinity, but that sounds rather interesting. While the details need to be fleshed out a bit, I would support you with this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gates to Infinity Update   Gates to Infinity Update EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:40 pm

We also can't regain health during Weather like:Rain,Fog,Sunny,etc. Only when its clear..

And there is something called team attack where,during dungeons,if you travel long enough an icon will appear and if you press it while enemies are around they will either get OHKO'D Or they will take a lot or damage.Your health will also be regained by 100.

Great for monster Houses...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gates to Infinity Update   Gates to Infinity Update EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:18 pm

...PLEASE

Max is right you folkers need SPOILERRRRSSSSSSS

I dn't even HAVE a system to play those on. USE FREAKING SPOILERS I WANNA BE SURPRISED
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Gates to Infinity Update   Gates to Infinity Update EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Yea, just so people know, i'm not reading this until after I play the game so I won't be replying properly until then.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gates to Infinity Update   Gates to Infinity Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Gates to Infinity Update
Page 1 of 1