Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Fox and The Sheep

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Fox and The Sheep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Starfire was laying in the shade of a tree taking a small nap. It had been a few days after her adventure in Shadowhue Forest. Opening her eyes she thought about that Box she found when she and Tom were attacked by a Mightyena. She felt that their injeries was her doing because she didn't want to leave the Box. "I can really be selfish sometimes." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:13 pm

Jake wanted to make some new friends, and he just did. "Do you guys want to go to a dungeon with me?" Jake asked. "It's OK if you don't, but i really want to go to one with someone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Starfire squeed with joy, "Eeee!! I'm sorry, I squeed. Sounds like fun. What do you think Maximus?" she asked her partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Sofie beamed with joy, she had always wanted to go exploring. And it would be great training for when she went to the guild. With an enthusiasctic nod, she said,"Sure," and began humming.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:21 pm

The Tepig gleamed with happiness. Jake then said. "I want to go to Shadowhue Forest, how bout you guys?" He waited for his answer like a Noctowl waits for its prey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Shadowhue sounds like fun. What about you Fluffy-chan?" Starfire asked. It had been a while since she had gone out for a while so why not somewhere exciting? She staired at the Mareep like a Jigglypuff unblinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fox and The Sheep
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: