Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Fox and The Sheep

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Fox and The Sheep Empty
PostSubject: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Starfire was laying in the shade of a tree taking a small nap. It had been a few days after her adventure in Shadowhue Forest. Opening her eyes she thought about that Box she found when she and Tom were attacked by a Mightyena. She felt that their injeries was her doing because she didn't want to leave the Box. "I can really be selfish sometimes." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:46 pm

"Selfish?"said Sofie out of curiosity. The mareep had suddenly seemed to appear in front of the resting vulpix, her eyes wide open. She was slightly leaning forward, intent on finding out what could be disturbing the stranger. It displeased her to see an unhappy face, and it was now one of her priorities to find out what she could do to change it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:30 am

Starfire screamed in suprise and jumpped back a little. "Where'd you come from?" she asked the Mareep. The Sheep like Pokemon seemed to have come out of no where. Shaking of the after shock of the scare Starfire sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:13 am

"So, how is life for ya'? You look a little down, is there something wrong?" she seemed to be ready to burst into tears. Just the thought of a stranger having a bad time in Grassveil absolutely shattered her heart into pieces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:17 am

Starfire quickly put on a smile. "I'm ok really. I was just thinking about something that happened a few days ago. My name's Starfire, you can call me "Star" if you want." she said as she introduced herself. The Vulpix had never seen a Mareep before, Is she new in town? she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:34 am

Suddenly, the water collecting on her eyelids seemed to disappear as the smile widened on the vulpix's face. " Oh, okay what a nice name. Mine is Sofie, but I'd prefer if you'd call me Soft." she said in reply, taking that it would be the polite thing to also introduce herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Starfire looked at the Mareep with cerious eyes. "Your wool looks so soft. I know is it ok if I call you Fluffy-chan?" she asked Sofie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:04 pm

"Well, that's sort of how I got my nickname, from my soft wool. And sure, you can call me that," she said with a smile. Although, she had no idea what the ending meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:12 pm

"Hey kiddies," Rao, the Purrloin, leaped up to Soft and Starfire, giggling. "You know, I was just wondering if you could give me any info on the dojo near here. I heard it was great, but... I want to know first hand," she says, eyes glittering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Starfre looked at the Purrloion sceptically. "I've been there once but I didn't battle anyone." she explained. Enzu-kun was a good friend, he even gave her some avice on where she should practice her attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:06 pm

"I talked to the master of the dojo before. He said it was a place for safe, monitored battles and training. I myself haven't had any experience there yet, although I plan to stop by someday," replied Sofie, not startled at all by the sudden appearance of the purrloin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:20 pm

"Well... Good luck I guess?" Rao was slightly taken aback by the fact that this little pair of Pokemon had actually given her advice, instead of scolding her. (although, she knew she deserved every bit of malice because of who she is.) "You know, I'm sorry for calling you "kiddies", but I gotta run...See yah'!" she purred, pounding away. I wonder if Grassveil town has changed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Starfire blinked, "Well that was something." she said outloud. I wounder what will happen next? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Jake went to the town to find some new friends. And sure enough, he did. Jake ran up to a Vulpix and Mareep and said. "Hi there, my name's Jake. What're your names?" The Tepig asked. He looked at them just waiting and waiting, his normal routine for a new friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:07 am

"I'm Sofie, and this is Starfire," she said, pointing to the vulpix as she said her name. The purrloin that had suddenly appeared, hadn't introduced herself yet, so she left her out of the intro. "It's nice to meet you Jake," she said to the tepig with a warm expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and The Sheep   The Fox and The Sheep Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fox and The Sheep
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: