Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Finding Diglett

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Finding Diglett Empty
PostSubject: Finding Diglett   Finding Diglett EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:48 am

In response to: Diglett's Missing!

Tom stepped into the cave tentatively, his previous experiences still fresh in his mind. They weren't that bad - they'd been with a Pikachu whose name he'd forgotten - but his excursion was still something he did not want to repeat.
He shook the thoughts out of his mind; there was a diglett to save.
The Totodile looked back to his companion - Eva, the Oshawott. It was too bad that Borein had caught a cold - and so soon after becoming leader as well - but he was fine with the duo taking on missions on their own. "So, it's a diglett, right? How are we going to find one specific diglett out of the many in this place?" His hand unconsciously rubbed the scarf around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Finding Diglett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Diglett   Finding Diglett EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:47 am

Ever walked after Tom slowly, "I'm not exactly sure, that's probably why the mission is so difficult. I would say wait to see if the Diglett attack us, but they could be tricking us. Her nose felt funny, but she assumed that it was from the slight temperature drop from the change of sunlight to dampness. "This could take a while, I do wish that the paper would say something about their personality or what they like. It would help so much." She added quietly, but that seemed to echo slightly around the cave. "We just have to continue." she said, ignoring the small tingling she felt in her nose.
Back to top Go down

Finding Diglett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Diglett   Finding Diglett EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:22 am

Tom nodded, subconsciously adjusting his bag. He observed his surroundings carefully; he didn't want to get jumped by a crazy zubat or whatever. "Eva, do you have any illuminating attacks like flash or em-" he stopped himself before completing the word 'ember', realizing just how stupid that was. "Just... y'know, anything luminescent? I remember when I got lost here; the darkness was one of my greatest obstacles. I had to stay near a Pikachu pretty much the whole time so that I could see my hand in front of my face."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Finding Diglett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Diglett   Finding Diglett EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:33 pm

(I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING SO LONG ;-; FORGIVE ME)
Ever shook her head, "Sorry, I don't believe so....unless water gun has some hidden power which allows it to glow in the dark type." The Oshawott tried the very improbable theory out, shooting the water in the air, which glittered in the slight sunlight but then fell uselessly to the ground. "That's going to make this mission really...close to impossible." She said with worry in her voice. "I don't think you happen to be able to use TM Flamethrower do you?" It was worth the weak shot if he could, but actually...it was his choice. "I mean if you could and want to..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding Diglett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Diglett   Finding Diglett Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Diglett
Page 1 of 1