Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Finding that mysterious gummi!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Finding that mysterious gummi! Empty
PostSubject: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:47 am

Spoiler:

I suppose... finding a Mysterious gummi wouldn't be that hard Ecru thought as he was walking. His teammate Ikuru had told him to well pick a job and he thought this job would be easy hopefully. Though the job did say 'legendary' meaning the mysterious gummi was probably very rare. Ecru sighed, the job would probably take quiet sometime as always. Though at least helping a Pokemon at the end of it all was nice. He realized he was getting to caught up in his thoughts. He stopped walking and looked up seeing a cave entrance. Was this the cave? They were supposed to find the gummi in? He stood there and waited for his parent Ikuru too say/do something.

(Lame first post :P)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:18 pm

(OOC: parent? My little Ikuru is a father? to a Trapinch? WTF)

Well, what was the mission this time? to find a "Mysterious" Gummi? Hmm, maybe this job isn't so bad after all. Ikuru stayed quiet until they got to the cave entrance. He sighed, "Are you ready? Ecru?" He asked his partner, He hope he was because this cave seemed pretty scary looking to him. "I've never actually been in a cave before" He said, he waited for Ecru to reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:15 pm

(OOC: Wow I didn't realize I said that. Oh well on with the humiliation! xD)

"O-Oh... well I guess since I was .. you know... born in a cave I'm used to it" Ecru said to his partner just to let him know. Though he didn't really like going into other caves. Maybe if he didn't think of it being another cave the cave would make Ecru feel more at home. "S-So.... are we going to... go?" he questioned the Growlithe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Ikuru nodded, "Yeah, let's go in...let's hope it isn't to dark to the point were we can't see" He looked ahead, looking into the cave. He took a deep breath and walked into the cave. He asked himself a silly question. What is a "Mysterious" Gummi doing all the way in a cave?, He looked around his surroundings, though it was kind of hard to see, he saw pretty pointy rocks, Rocks were all over also, it was kind of nice looking to Ikuru. He turned to Ecru, "Hey, Ecru? What kind of cave did you grow up in? A cave like this?" He asked his teammate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:40 am

Ecru followed his partner into the cave. He was soon asked a question while Ikuru turned to look at him."Hey, Ecru? What kind of cave did you grow up in? A cave like this?" Ecru replied to the question."Oh... well I guess... but it wasn't all that.. big." He did like his parents and the little cave he lived in with them. It was nice... He decided to ask Ikuru a question to out of curiosity "How... long do you think It'll take us to find... a mysterious gummi?" He had gone quite used to his partner through the whole time they spent together so he kind of stopped acting 'shy'

(Excuses :D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:38 am

"Well, I'm not sure about that Ecru. It might take us awhile" Ikuru replied, looking in front of him. He looked around in amazement, this cave wasn't actually scary on the inside. The first cave he's been in and it wasn't so scary, he could also see small drops of water dripping from the top of the cave, Ikuru shivered at this, he hated that stuff, he never liked it ever. "H-hey, Ecru? Are you afraid of water? Because I sure am" He asked the Trapinch a question. As he waited for the Pokemon to respond, he looked up...Water? Why is it in a cave like this? He asked himself a stupid question Well, it is a cave, water is always dripping from inside the caves. At that thought, he thought if there were water pokemon in this place Water pokemon and their water he shivered again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:14 am

Ecru was then asked another question "H-hey, Ecru? Are you afraid of water? Because I sure am" . He replied the the Growlithe's question in kind of a cheerful mood "Yeah.... I... am a ground type... after all" He saw as Ikuru began to shiver at the very thought of the water. He 'smiled' somewhat I suppose he doesn't like water either he thought. Of course.... he's a fire type...

(I'm just color what my character says okay ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:24 am

Trying his hardest not to think about that nasty time he had with water, the puppy pokemon moved forward, he replied to Ecru's statement, "I forgot you were a ground type Pokemon, Ecru" He was clumsy and forgot his own teammates type. The Growlithe soon stopped, he looked up, was he seeing things or was there two ways the two could go? Well, they did say that , there are many tunnels, he turned to look at Ecru. "Which way do you think right or left?" He asked the Trapinch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:21 am

Ecru stopped T-Tunnels?? he thought kind of confused. Well, this was a cave after all, of course there would be tunnels.. He looked at the two passage ways, having no idea which on they should go through. "L-Left?" Ecru replied to the Growlithe's question on which tunnel they should go through. He hoped that they wouldn't get lost in such tunnel with all the wild/hostile Pokemon in the mysterious cave. He started to wonder how other parts of the cave were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:57 am

Ikuru nodded to Ecru's reply, "Alright, we'll go left then!" He replied, as the two started walking to the right of the cave. This is a labyrinth type of  cave so, he could see hints of sun light. He 'smiled' at this, at least he didn't have to miss the sun for a while, and it's heat, it was pretty cold in this cave actually. Ikuru looked around some more, the growlithe's eyes sparked, he officially loved caves now, at least, one's like this one. Ikuru found himself tripping over a rock, (Once again?) he fell to the ground on his head, then stood up looking over at Ecru "Ah, s-sorry...I'm clumsy..." He said (Random moment yah!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:23 am

Walking, Ecru happened to see Ikuru trip. He looked to his teammate wonder what happened. He seemed to have tripped on a random rock. Well it was sort of dark but not to dark fo them not to see what the cave looked like. He giggleda little somewhat before quickly stopping "O-Oh.. w-well... that's... okay" he replied to what the Growlithe had said in a kind of glad tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:11 am

He shook off, then scratched himself with his back legs. He looked in the back of him and seen the giant rock he'd tripped on. "Why, is there a rock this big in a walk way?" he asked, why was that stray rock there. Maybe one of those wild pokemon wanted to pull a prank on the clumsy ones. Ikuru hated that thought, I should watch were I'm going next time. He stood up and looked at Ecru "Shall we continue?" He asked his Teammate. He could here his voice echo in the cave as he said that, it kind of scared him a little....hearing his own voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Ecru nodded "Y-Yeah" he replied to Ikuru. He slowly continued walking wondering what else could be in the cave. There were definitely rocks and water dripping from the ceiling which kind of amazed Ecru in a way. How did the water even get up there? To bad he could really see Ecru then froze hearing something... noises coming from somewhere in the cave...

(Sorry if I made terrible post >.<)

This dice is not existing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Ikuru could here the noises too, he looked around wondering what it was, was it a wild pokemon? He hoped not. He looked around and then heard a (Cry) noise, yep, it was a wild pokemon. He looked around and spotted a bat-like pokemon fly up to them, it had no eyes, and was purple. It was a Zubat of course!

Ikuru stepped back a little as the pokemon was as big as him, he was frightened at the pokemon. It's fangs were long and sharp, and scary looking to Ikuru. He wondered if the pokemon could actually see, maybe it couldn't maybe it could. As he tried to examine it the Zubat, he began to hear weird noises from the Zubat, Ikuru was feeling dizzy on the inside, he wondered why. (Yeah he used Super sonic...so he became dizzy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:34 pm

A Z-Zubat?? Ecru thought. Well this was a cave and Zubats were commonly found in them. The Trapinch heard strange noises as well. He wondered what the Pokemon could be doing but soon also started feeling dizzy from well what ever the Pokemon was doing. This made Ecru wonder how the Pokemon even knew the group was there not being able to see and all. Guess they have their ways ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding that mysterious gummi!   Finding that mysterious gummi! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding that mysterious gummi!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next