Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Dragon Rise

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

The Dragon Rise - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has been 20 years since the evil orginizations disbanned. Everything was peaceful for a while...
That was before the war a happened.... The trainers have become agressive...pokemon are rebelling...
War has begun. Fire types, Water, Grass, Steel, Dark, you name it! All fighting...Fighting for the rights of freedom. They have now teamed up into 3 camps. Team Freedom, the pokemon side. Team Dagurtures, The Humans, and Team Melline, the ones who want humans and pokemon together in peace!
It's your disision, choosing the right team could lead to a good ending...or tragic ending...
Which side are you on?

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Partner Pokemon:
Legendary you encounted(1): (Depending on what side your on)
Legendary (2): (Depending on what side your on)
Side: (Team)
Other:

Oh yea, also... If your on Team Dagurtures, you dont get pokemon.
The list of legendaries are here:

Team Freedom
Zekrom
Kyurem
Uxie
Terrakion
Cobalion
Meloetta
Mewtwo
Mew

Team Melline
Reshiram
Genesect
Mespirit
Virizion
Latias
Latios
Keldeo
Victini

Last edited by Victinilover4248 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:24 am

Everyone saw the explosion from the camp and thought the world was ending. "W-What is that?!" Dani yelled in worry. Reshiram flew up high, but couldn't see anything. "I think...It was...MILES?!" He seemed shocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:28 am

The darkness seemed to creep towards the camp. The shadow passed over a spearow corpse, and the corpse came to life. He looked over at the camp and flew towards it, slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:40 am

Dani was trying to keep everyone under control. "uh, Please don't run! Oh wait, careful! Don't go that way! Wait! Come back!" She'd keep saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:03 am

The darkness soon reached the camp. Various corpses of pokemon brought back to life surrounded it. A figure in shadow lead the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:36 am

Dani saw the shadow and went to see it. "Ulp...M-Miles?" She asked. "Is it you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:38 am

The shadow floated forward. It was indeed Miles, but he was...dark. He looked over and saw his dead parents. He floated over to them, and they floated up like puppets on strings. They were alive, but...not alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:40 am

Dani had a feeling in her that was icky and haunted. She went to Victini, who sent a message to miles telepathically. Miles, What are you doing?! She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:44 am

Miles looked up at Dani. Undoing the casualties. Out from the shadows stepped a group of people. The people who were killed back at camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:46 am

Dani had a shiver sent down her spine. Are you sure this is right to do? I...don't feel like it's good to be bringing people back to life this way... she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:50 am

YOU'RE WRONG! a wave of darkness pulsates away from him. Anything alive flashes like an X-ray, revealing the skeleton under it. THESE PEOPLE ARE DESERVING OF LIFE! And if I have to be an angel of death for it to happen...SO BE IT! He stared at Dani. Don't you want your parents back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:57 am

Dani looked around with fear in her eyes, then glared at Miles.
"NO! I DON'T!!" She yelled. "NOT LIKE THIS. YOUR LOOSING CONTROL, MILES. SO STOP IT!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:02 am

Miles looked at Dani. No. I'm changing the world, Dani, and you can join it or be against it, and frankly... The newly alive people surrounded her. ...you don't have much choice. You should have no problems, Dani. I'm not hurting not killing anyone. I am bringing joy! You can be re-united with your parents. All you have to do is join me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:17 am

Dani's eyes turned red with anger and she jumped on Reshiram. "You've changed miles. And I don't like this miles. I'll stop you...Reshi, get us out of here." She said. Reshiram flew up to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:36 am

Miles laughed. Oh, I don't think you understand yet... A dark chain surrounded Reshiram, which then tightened around him. Leaving wasn't one of the options. he tilted his head. However...I'm not unreasonable...perhaps you need a trial run. A scythe appeared in his hand, and he swung it. Out of dust formed Dani's parents. See what it's like to have them back. If you try anything, well, lets just say Reshiram will join me the hard way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:22 pm

Dani stared at Miles with hate. "I don't want them back miles. Not like that. I know your angery about your loss and I'm sorry, but this is rediculus!" She yelled. Victini glowed purple and teleported Dani off Reshiram.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Rise
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next