Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Time for a rest stop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Peach

Poké : 1060

Time for a rest stop Empty
PostSubject: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:22 am

A Poochyena, a Delibird, and a rather small Archen, were travelling to the pond. The Delibird wore goggles on his head. As he saw the pond, he started running. The place was basically empty as the Bird came to the water. He found some thick grass near the shallows and allowed himself to fall on top of the plants, just as he did in the town. He looked rather relieved to have his resting spot. The bird looked back up to his two... friends? "Oh, thank you for taking me here... um... I forgot your names, sorry." Well, that was a little demoralizing, his head turned downwards in a hint of shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:30 pm

"S'alright.". The poochyena trotted over to the edge of the pond, seating himself so he could peer over and see the water.
"The name's Flint.". With a tentative paw he prodded the surface of the water, making a small ripple that traveled throughout the lake.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 am

Acro stayed well away from the water, being a rock type. He looked to the delibird and spoke, "Acro." he seemed to glare at the water a bit. He hated how it dragged his feathers down and made him heavy. HE didn't like water one bit. He looked back to the others, trying to ignore the water, "So, what are we doing again?"
Back to top Go down
Peach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:00 am

"Weeeeell," The avian started. "I'm resting my wings... and then... I don't really know. I've been flying around and I don't really know where I am really." A light chuckle came with his confession. "I mean, I guess now's a good time to find something to eat, but I don't really know from there. Where am I anyways? I never went far from my home in the mountains before." Nicholas sat up and looked around to better take in his surroundings, hoping to somehow learn where he is through that. No such luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:35 am

"Well ta answer yer question. Your is Grassveil. Or... was in Grassveil. Now we're at the small pond near the town." He wagged his tail, prodding the water again. "There's a mighty fine guild if you're interesting in joinin. Could make your own team, go on missions. They give you beds there too. And food in tha evenin."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Acro looked at the sky and enjoyed the beating sun as he spoke, "It great there, you get to help pokemon and explore places with teams. It's awesome." Acro added on to what Flint said. The sun warmed his feathers and skin, as opposed to what water could do if he were to be splashed with it.
Back to top Go down
Peach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 pm

The Delibird pondered. "Grassveil? Hmm, never heard of it. Sounds nice though. It looked nice too. There was a lot of Pokemon around." He looks back over to the town. Nicholas seems to be complicating something. "A Guild? You mean a place where you become a team member and rescue Pokemon and explore and all? THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN!" Nick got quite excited. His beak went into a wide smile as he imagined himself as a great hero of the lands. Sure, a little unlikely, but he can dream. He seemed out of it for a few moments. When he finally snapped out of it, he looked to the others with a little worry. "But, I don't know. I mean, I'm not all that strong really." He admitted. "What if they think I'm too weak or something?" The bird didn't look so doubting as he looked worried. Perhaps he's not so much doubtful of his strength so much as used to being considered a weakling. It's not quite the same.

(Sorry, tried to get a good post, but might have made it worse in the attempt. Please forgive me.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:59 pm

"Naw, course they won't. And anyways, ya won't know til ya try will you?". He prodded the water yet again, each time was as wet as the last.
"Bleh.". Flint mutters to himself, shaking the water off his paw before turning around three times and finally sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:40 am

Acro nodded, agreeing with Flint, "I used to think that too, then I became friends with a buizel, he convinced me to make a team." He laid back on the grass with his wings spread wide to catch the sun's rays like a tree's leaves. He smiled at the warmth and spoke, "Me and Flint haven't gone on any missions together yet. Or exploring for that matter." Acro hadn't been going out as much as he used to, he had slowly started to begin to make friends with the pokemon he met in dungeons, but when it came to harmless towns, he was a coward.
Back to top Go down
Peach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:20 am

Nicholas nodded to the words of his new friends. "I guess you're right. There's no point in worrying until after I try. If only I could think up a name. Hmm..." He ponders with his wing to his beak. "Well, maybe I'll think of something later. Ok, I'll make a team, but I think I'll wait just a little longer for my wings to feel better." He chuckled a little to his last comment. The bird then turned to Acro. "You two haven't gone on an adventure yet? Well, that's a little sad. Will you let me know how your first adventure together goes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:20 am

Flint nodded his head, grinning.
"Only if you promise tah tell us yours when you complete yer own mission. We could swap stories". He wagged his tail at the idea, laying down the grass.
"I'm sure you'll make a mighty fine team. Thars lots a nice Pokemon there at the guild."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:16 pm

"Swapping stories sounds good, "Acro said, "He's right about that, even the guild master is as nice as can be. Faye is all business, but she's friendly." Acro sat up, he was beginning to grow a bit bored. He tried to think, what else could they do there other than talk? There didn't seem to be much conversation, since they were solely talking about the guild. He decided to try and change the subject, "Have you guys gone on any adventures before this?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Peach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:10 pm

The bird nods to Acro and Flint's words with a smile. This guild idea sounded better and better. He then heard Acro's question and put his wing to his beak with a "Hmmmm..." After a moment, he shook his head. "No, this is my first time going away from home. I live in some mountains that are really far from here. Somewhere Northwest from here. I guess I just really wanted to see what else there was." He commented while still pondering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Flint shook his head too.
"Naw, haven't really explored much sides the town and the small area around it." He grinned.
"That's why I joined the guild, so i could go to places I've never been before." He tilted his head slightly to the side.
"What about you Acro? You've been in the guild longer than me. You have any cool adventures?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:59 pm

"I went to a lot of places, I went to shadowhue and pecha forest the most. I found this temple behind a waterfall in shadowhue. It was awesome there! I also went to Icicle Forest and the northeastern mountains. It was dangerous and fun though." he replied. He wondered if he would go other places as well or just revisit the old ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a rest stop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next