Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pecha cravings get you into trouble!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Pecha cravings get you into trouble! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pecha cravings get you into trouble!   Pecha cravings get you into trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Gensou had been hitting a pecha tree for a while now and feasting on the berries that fell down "Pecha Pecha Pecha!" He chanted as he gobbled the berries up. Then mid feast he noticed "No more berries!?" He screamed "Noooo, I need morrreee" He cried while scavenging around for more
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pecha cravings get you into trouble!   Pecha cravings get you into trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:16 pm

"Gotcha," she murmured. At the moment they were to collide, Sofia leaped in the air, landed behind Gensou and hit him with the iron tail from behind. She had got him now, the battle had to be over soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pecha cravings get you into trouble!   Pecha cravings get you into trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 pm

"D-damn iiiiit!" He screamed as he went flying into a tree, he hit it and fell to the ground. But then he was cascaded with Pecha berries "Pechaaaa!" He exclaimed as he started to gobble the berries up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pecha cravings get you into trouble!   Pecha cravings get you into trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Sofia was confused. How could one go from and intense fray to relaxing under a pecha tree and eating away the berries just like that? He must of had some serious pecha craving problems. She didn't say anything, just watched as he gobbled all of the berries that fell.
"And I thought I loved sweet things." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pecha cravings get you into trouble!   Pecha cravings get you into trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:45 pm

"Hmm you said something" He muttered between bites. After a few minutes he patted his stomach and stood up "aww no more pecha berries, oh well, have a nice day " He smiled at sofia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pecha cravings get you into trouble!   Pecha cravings get you into trouble! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:34 pm

OOC: Sofie not Sofia

"Where do you think you're going?" she shouted to him,"You were just threatening me and now you plan to leave and avoid the consequences? I'll be reporting you to the police station you know, don't think you'll get away that easily." At that moment she picked up her basket of berries once more."Some outlaw you are. You couldn't even snatch anything from me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pecha cravings get you into trouble!   Pecha cravings get you into trouble! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:41 pm

OOC: Oops my bad D:

"Report me?" He looked puzzled "For what?" He asked as if he had done nothing wrong

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pecha cravings get you into trouble!   Pecha cravings get you into trouble! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:44 am

OOC: It's okay C:

"Don't act like you're innocent! You just tried to rob me!" she replied. She took record of all the events that had just occurred and now the perpetrator was standing in front of her practically calling himself innocent. She certainly wasn't mad, and if anyone was, it would be that zorua.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pecha cravings get you into trouble!   Pecha cravings get you into trouble! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:45 pm

"Oh um... sorry about that hehe" He smiled innocently "I was just reeeaaaally hungry, sorrryyy" Gensou begun walking again hoping sofie would let him go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pecha cravings get you into trouble!   Pecha cravings get you into trouble! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:33 pm

"Humph, you're just lucky you didn't take anything. Just make sure you don't run into me again," was all she said. It was all she had to say, and it would be the last few sentences she hoped to say to the troublemaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pecha cravings get you into trouble!   Pecha cravings get you into trouble! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Closing the Topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pecha cravings get you into trouble!   Pecha cravings get you into trouble! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pecha cravings get you into trouble!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2