Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team bodark recruitment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Team bodark recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:51 am

Well two of our members disappeared. Its my character shawn, and riolus character jacky. We are team bodark. We need two more members for our team. Who wants to join the crazy rescue team?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:09 pm

I recently adopted Gensou.Should I rp as him as well?
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:43 pm

No, because i dont think rping as two pokemon in a team is going to be touchy due to farming poké, so we would need other people. Im in an rp with mysticralts and shadowscyther. Not sure if they would join.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:58 pm

Gensou is also an outlaw. An outlaw cannot just join a team because they are wanted criminals.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Serene,I was planning mostly on having gensou causing trouble to add some to the plot but whatever...okay I step back
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Ooh. That makes more sense. Sorry for my intrusion. |D
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Nope^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:03 pm

I would love to join your rescue team! Sorry if two other people already asked to join. My character is Starr the Shinx.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:37 pm

You can join, we just need one more person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Welcome to the team!
P.s. None asked to join so fat.I am already a member and serene is in another team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Thanks for adding me to the team! Is Max okay with it though?
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Yes, my post before riolu confirmed it. So yes i say again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Oh sorry Macks, I didn't see that! (I'm back to the computer where the "eks" key isn't working again)
So, um.. now what? Should I join one of your rps or something??
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 am

Join the open rp i have in shadowhue. We got a group of five already, and just ran into four ferals. Happy fighting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:43 am

Is it fine for me to join aswell? My team members just disappeared. If you need any info on my character, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team bodark recruitment   Team bodark recruitment Empty

Back to top Go down

Team bodark recruitment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next