Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Exploration with a Big Bang!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kira panted as she drew near the volcano; its temperature was risen to a scorching 110 degrees from the lava that poured constantly into a chasm. It didn't help that the sun was bright and shiny today, causing more heat so beat down on the scorching ground. She wiped some sweat off and huffed, heat wasn't going to stop her! She was going to find that golden mask if it was the last thing she was going to do! She wasn't sure what it did, but she knew that anything that had an important sounding name MUST be treasure! She just wished it wasn't so hot, her feet were burning a bit, but not enough to make her hop up and down. She wondered what types of pokemon she would find here, thinking that she would find rock and fire pokemon. She hopped onto a rock that was given shade by an overhang, the rock was surprisingly cold and felt good on her legs.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:54 am

"Heh, no problem," Tally said, though she stopped and thought for a moment after being asked what she was going to do next. In all honesty, she didn't even know. Currently she was just traveling around, meeting other Pokemon, and training. She had no partner nor real goal. What was the point?

"I really dunno..." Tally answered, her voice trailing off. "I wanna become famous, but, well, it hasn't been going as good - or as fast - as I want it to." The Buizel didn't want to say much more, so she left it at that with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:10 am

"I'm sure you'll be famous," the riolu said as if it were obvious, "It'll just take time and effort, that's all! You can't expect to become famous over night, sure some pokemon manage to pull it off. It's usually by luck that they do or short lived. The ones that usually take their time usually last longer under the fame."
The riolu smiled and said, "Well, I guess I better just keep on moving. I need to get this home and hopefully get this thing somewhere I can store it until I have something to go with it. Stop by my shop sometime will you? You just might find something you like!"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:40 am

Tally smiled a bit a Kira's words of wisdom. This Riolu knew what she was talking about!

It was getting hot and Tally was tired. She nodded. "Yes, we should get heading back. It was nice meeting you. I'll stop by your shop, of course. I hope you enjoy your mask!" Tally looked off the volcano once again. She tried to spot Grassveil, and she was pretty sure she saw it. Ir was going to be a long way home, but she was able to help someone find the treasure she needed and Tally was able to get some encouragement in her goals. As she began to walk back the way she came, Tally gave one last look at Kira before she left.

"By the way, my full name's Tallulah," she added before she started heading home.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:48 am

"Tallulah..." Kira repeated, to herself she thought, Well then Tallulah, i'll be sure to tell people of your adventure with me...perhaps that will assist you in your goals, as you did mine... Kira smiled and waited until the Buizel was just out of sight, before walking herself and heading back to her Auction House, where she would put the mask on display and tell anyone interested the tale of the seviper, litwik, and mawile she had fought with a buizel...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Exploration with a Big Bang!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4