Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Exploration with a Big Bang!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kira panted as she drew near the volcano; its temperature was risen to a scorching 110 degrees from the lava that poured constantly into a chasm. It didn't help that the sun was bright and shiny today, causing more heat so beat down on the scorching ground. She wiped some sweat off and huffed, heat wasn't going to stop her! She was going to find that golden mask if it was the last thing she was going to do! She wasn't sure what it did, but she knew that anything that had an important sounding name MUST be treasure! She just wished it wasn't so hot, her feet were burning a bit, but not enough to make her hop up and down. She wondered what types of pokemon she would find here, thinking that she would find rock and fire pokemon. She hopped onto a rock that was given shade by an overhang, the rock was surprisingly cold and felt good on her legs.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Kira was struck by the ember, but endured the attack. She just had to make sure she was constantly on guard with her Endure attack and she would never go down. She figured that she could stall the thing into weariness, but the look of the buizel said that it probably wouldn't be a good idea. The riolu gave a huff of annoyance that she was unable to rid her and the buizel of the nuisance, and looked at her mask, wondering what she could do. She decided to try and keep its attention on her and away from Tally, "Come on! Is that the best you got? You don't deserve this mask!"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:53 am

Tally saw what the Riolu was doing and used her distraction as a chance to attack. As the Litwick came forward toward Kira, it lost its focus in draining Tally's energy. The Buizel prepared for a slightly-weakened Aqua Tail and hit the Litwick with it right before it could use an attack on Kira. It let out an ear splitting scream and the mask was knocked off its face, the mask sliding across the rocky ground to Kira. The Litwick was weak and was barely able to slide towards the mask, moving slow enough that Kira could just pick it up and ran. "Noo... My precious..." the Litwick moaned weakly, reaching out for the mask mwith its tiny arms. Tally felt a little pity for it, but if it was really that uncivilized and feral it really didn't deserve such a valuable treasure in Tally's mind.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:43 am

Kira huffed in triumph and picked up the mask that the Litwik had managed to stolen back but was soon relieved of it. Kira examined the mask with a smile, this could make for a great decoration, it even had a story of the odd little Litwik that had valued it for no reason. The blue jackal turned to the buizel, supposing that she should thank her, "Thanks, I hate to admit it but I wouldn't have been able to do anything without you."
The riolu put the mask on her face, curious to see if it would fit her. It didn't fit and she simply shrugged, it still had value.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:49 am

And with that, the Litwick fainted. "Heh, no need to thank me." Tally said, shrugging. She wiped some sweat off her brow from the hot sun and looked up at the sky. She could see pretty far, and it was about noon by the looks of where the sun was. The sky was clear save for a few thin clouds, and Tally really wanted to be out of the heat. Tally looked back at the Riolu. "By the way... I never got your name."

((Short posts are short. Can we do another page? Perhaps an encounter or something. Wanna gain a level))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 pm

The cloudless blue sky with the bright yellow dot in the center's heat did not bother the Riolu currently. She had the mask, that was all that mattered right then.
"By the way...I never got your name."
The orange weasel spoke. The blue jackal had completely forgotten that she had been interrupted by the litwik, and he name was never spoken. She turned to the pokemon, holding the mask closed to her so she would not lose it, "I'm Kira, I own an auction house down at Grassviel." Should I tell her why I want the mask? Would it seem like i'm bragging? the pokemon thought, somewhat terrified of the idea.
[Well it's not long but it's not too short ^^']
This dice is not existing.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:16 am

"Auction house? Perhaps I'll visit some day... Pleased to meet you," Tally said, but then quickly stopped. Something was coming, as Tally could hear it. There was a strange garbled growl. Oh Arceus, not another feral Pokemon... Tally thought. As it came closer, Tally began Growling at it in hopes to scare it off, but it kepted coming, the noise coming from it getting louder.

Tally braced herself as a... tan humanoid Pokemon came around the corner. It looked perfectly normal and not really menacing... until the Buizel saw the thing coming from its head. A large, dark gray pair of jaws hung from the Pokemon's head, and slobber hung from its sharp teeth. It was dirty and wore a ragged scarf [Twist Band ] hanging loosely from its neck. The jaws seemed to lead the body about, instead of the other way around like you would expect, and Tally figured it was feral and must of stolen the band it wore from a previous traveler.

Tally shot a Sonicboom at it, but the Mawile kept coming. The jaws used bite and grabbed onto Tally's tails, lifting her into the air. It hurt badly, and Tally attempted to use Water Sport again to become slippery. As she struggled to get out, the Mawile bit down harder. The Buizel hoped Kira could help get her out of this Pokemon's grasp, as struggling likw that could just make thinga worse.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Kira watched in surprise as she watched the Mawile snap up the Buizel's tail fins. The riolu waited to see if the Buizel would be able to struggle free before darting towards the humanoid pokemon. She knew nothing of what species this pokemon was, and so did not know of the pokemon's steel typing. It was a stroke of luck that the riolu use Blaze Kick; her foot was flaming as it collided with the pokemon's body instead of the jaws. She had figured that if she struck the jaws, it would only harm the Buizel.
Her guess to hit the body was correct by a stroke of luck once more as the mawile released the buizel as its tan body flew back from the force of the kick. Her lucky streak ran out as the jaws managed to grasp her leg just before it went out of reach and dragged her along for the flight into a rock!
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:38 pm

As Tally was released from the Mawile's grip, she let out a long sigh of relief. She wanted to rest for a bit until her tails weren't sore, but now she had to return Kira's favor as the Riolu was now in the giant mouth's grip. Tally prepared to use Aqua Tail, and she jumped and spun in the air, slapping her powered-up tails in the Mawile's face. The blow wasn't super effective and wasn't ineffective either, but after being bitten into like that her tails hurt as they made contact. The Mawile's giant jaws loosened their grip on Kira, which was a good thing. Tally hesitated, as she didn't want to hurt he tails anymore, but she knew that any more hesitation would cause the grip on Kira to be loosened. So Tally used Aqua Tail again, and although Kira was now free from the Mawile's grasp, but a spike of pain shot down the Buizel's tails.

"Gah... There's nothing much I can do..." Tally mumbled. "That Blaze Kick attack of yours seemed to do a lot of damage... If I distract it can you keep that attack up?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Kira nodded. Her foot hurt slightly, but she could handle doing more kicks The mawile seemed to hiss at them and be enraged by their resistance. The riolu darted towards the Mawile, who was anticipating her attack and tossed its huge jaws in front of it so the Riolu would run into them. The riolu leaped over with a spin as she landed behind the Mawile clumsily, nearly falling, and shoved her blazing foot into the pokemon's back.
The mawile screamed in pain as it was shoved forward a few inches and stumbled onto its hands and knees. It stood back up and glared at the pokemon in absolute rage.
<Sorry for crap post>
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:56 pm

As the Mawile was getting back up, Tally ran forward and jumped. She landed on the Mawile's head and bounced off, landing on top of it's jaws. The Mawile was knocked down again, and Tally remained, sort of riding on the massive mouth. The Mawile began furiously trying to shake Tally off, but the Buizel held on tight. The Mawile's focus was on Tally and it wasn't paying attention to Kira. Tally gave the Riolu a wink, signaling her to attack.

((sorry it's short))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 pm

Kira charged forward, her mask in hand, as her foot blazed. The mawile was pinned to the spot since the weight of the buizel pinned the mouth down and the small brown humanoid was attached to the large dark jaw. The mawile was pinned like a football!
The riolu kicked the brown figure; it screamed in pain as it was burned. The pokemon began to flail about as it tried to calm the burn on its stomach.
(Sorry as well ^^')
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:34 pm

In its anger, the Mawile's giant jaws were flailing a bit more than before, almost shaking Tally off. The Buizel still held on tight, though she was finding it harder to stay on. "Keep it coming, Kira!" Tally encouraged as the Mawile continued to flail. At one point, Tally was shaken off completely. As the monstrous mouth tried to take another bite out of Tally, the Buizel shot a Sonicboom right down its throat. It was rather odd, but the jaws coughed a few times and then fell limp to the ground. It was now just dead weight for the burned Mawile to carry. One more hit would probably finish it off.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Kira thought about attacking the Mawile, but it began to look fearful and seemed to be trying to run away. The Riolu decided that it would be best to just leave it be, and watched as the mawile fled the scene, trying to get away from the two. The blue jackal sighed in content when she looked back at her treasure, the Golden mask. The perfect treasure to have in her auction! She smiled and turned to the buizel, "I guess we should get out of here then! I need to get back home and put this on display!"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:26 am

As the Mawile trudged off, dragging its large mouth behind it, Tally peered at the Golden Mask Kira had. "Are you gonna auction it off, or are you gonna keep it?" Tally asked out of curiousity. If it was to be sold, it could generate a lot of Poke, though if Kira kept it, it would be a nice decoration to display. "Also, thanks for dealing with that Pokemon back there. I dunno what it was, but it was freaky." Tally's tail was still a bit sore, though they had been through worse in recent times. It seemed like every enemy was going for it when attacking these days.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:10 am

"Keep it of course!" The riolu spoke as if it were obvious, "I'm a treasure hunter, I don't go and fetch things for the heck of it!" Kira smiled as she looked at the mask, "Thanks once again for helping me get this." Though I probably could have gotten it on my own. She added in her thoughts, trying to reassure herself that she had not relied on a mere buizel simply because she was weak. She looked to the buizel and spoke once more, "So, what about you? What are you going to do again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Exploration with a Big Bang!   An Exploration with a Big Bang! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Exploration with a Big Bang!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next