Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Rescuing the Lost Deerling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Rescuing the Lost Deerling - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tsukishiro followed her sister as she lead the way into the Obsidian Crevasse. This place was rumoured to be bottomless, a fact that put off a lot of explorers, though sometimes Flying types came to investigate.

The younger Absol glanced around, trying to identify the areas where she had seen the Deerling being chased, but she guessed that they would most likely be further along the Crevasse.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am

"I'm fine!~" she grinned, none the worse for wear. If anything, she had enjoyed the feeling of sliding a few steps down the cliff. Though obviously Izumi had less than enjoyed the fact that it had happened.
Tsukishiro continued walking along with an almost spring in her step, despite the constant imminent danger of falling down the cliff.

It didn't take long for them to finally reach the bottom. Tsukishiro stood there, staring at the entrance to Obsidian Rift with excitement in her eyes.
"Lets go!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:00 am

Once they reached the Rift entrance, Elora began to look back towards her home in the mountains. "It was a lot of fun adventuring with you two, but I think it's time I returned home. There are Pokemon waiting for me back in the mountains." Elora explained.

"Its all good, you've done so much for us already! Thank you for all your help, and hope to see you again sometime!" Izumi smiled up at the Aerodactyl. Elora smiled back and, with a wave, the took to the skies and headed for home.

"Good luck on your search!" Elora called back as she flew away.

"Well, it looks like it's just you and me now, little sister." Izumi grinned.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:05 am

"Bye Elora!" smiled Tsukishiro as the kindly Aerodactly flew away back to her family in the mountains.
She smiled at her sister.
"Into the Rift!" she grinned before marching through the rip in space and time on their quest to save the Deerling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rescuing the Lost Deerling
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5