Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Possible Sylveon Eeveelution possibility

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Possible Sylveon Eeveelution possibility Empty
PostSubject: Possible Sylveon Eeveelution possibility   Possible Sylveon Eeveelution possibility EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Possible Sylveon Eeveelution possibility SylveonEeveelutionJpeg

Now, this makes sense cuz Sylveon's eyes are blue and sparkly, much like the Dawn Stone. Plus, since there are now eight Eeveelutions, and Eevee has a possibility of 1/8th of bein' a female, AND Sylveon looks like a feminine Pokémon, I figured only a female Eevee can evolve into a Sylveon via Dawn stone, much like female Snorunt into Froslass, and male Kirlia into Gallade.

Sylveon's type is still unknown, however. Most likely to be Normal, but also a slight chance of being a new type. This new type is very unlikely, as it is very late in the series to introduce a new type. Plus with Sylveon's plethora of moves in the video of its appearence, it is most likely to be a Normal Type.

...My drawin's pro as hell, don'tcha 'gree?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sylveon Eeveelution possibility   Possible Sylveon Eeveelution possibility EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:04 am

EXPERT DRAWING
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sylveon Eeveelution possibility   Possible Sylveon Eeveelution possibility EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:25 am

I KNOOOOOOW! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUUUULLLLLL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sylveon Eeveelution possibility   Possible Sylveon Eeveelution possibility EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:53 am

I never knew that hell was pro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sylveon Eeveelution possibility   Possible Sylveon Eeveelution possibility Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Sylveon Eeveelution possibility
Page 1 of 1