Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jahlia'Freent nat Tamira vas Quan Dren, or Jahlia when not being formal, was waiting in the docking bay near her ship, waiting to personally welcome her two new squad members aboard. She made a point to do this for every crew member on her ship, reguardless of rank. Jahlia was a kind and fair captain and she made sure her ship and everyone on it was satisfied. Of course they respected her status as a Spectre, but they also respected the Quarian behind the Spectre title. Jahlia could trust all of her crew with her life.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:41 am

Balkan observed the small holographic ship, thinking.
It seemed liked a straightforward mission, kinda reminded him of stings he sometimes went on for the C-Sec. He nodded in acknowledgement.
"Seems easy enough." The turian answered.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Jake listened to the plan and understood it. So it was a stealth mission, one of the missions he was best at. This should be easy enough. He looked at the cluster of asteroids. Then he needed one answer."how are we going to be traveling between the clusters of asteroids?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Jahlia smirked behind her visor as she shut off the image. "I'll be piloting us past them. I'll be getting us in and out. I've navigated tougher areas before I was a Spectre. Now I have some things to address with the crew before we head to Omega. We'll stop there for two days to allow the asteroids to shift to a place where I can fly through and then we'll execute the mission. If you have any issues or anything you'd wish to talk to me about, feel free to approach. I take care of my crew an care about their well being." With that, she went to the bridge. She needed to speak to the pilot about a few problems he seemed to think he had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Balkan gave a half salute as Jahlia left the room, he was still looking at the stealth ship on the 3d display as he thought.
Omega huh? From what he's heard, C-Sec officers have a bad rep over there, what with the whole place run under crime lords and whatnot. He shrugged to himself, it was fine as long as no one pegs him as one.
As far as he could see there weren't any major flaws in their plan... Expect, maybe...
"Hey.". He looked over at Jake.
"Your part of Data management right? What do you know on the current status of the social and political relations between Geth and Quarians?"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Jake was examining the 3d hologram, when balkan asked him the question."Officially, the Geth and Quarians are on neutral standings, neither meddling with each others affairs." This was the part that he was concerned about."But unofficially, I think there is something secretive the geth are planning something. It may or may not involve the quarians. They have been a bit quiet lately. Quite uncharacteristic of them." Jake then continued to examine the ship, looking for any possible weak point that could compromise the mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Jahlia was not one to waste time. Her pilot took the Mass Relay to Omega's system and as it traveled, the Spectre prepared her equipment. Both visable and not visable to others. Her guns were placed on her back. Several tools were folded and placed into hidden places on her suit. Her credit chit was put in a secret compartment on her suit. Omega was a lawless place. Anyone saying otherwise was stupid. Best to be prepared. Once she was ready, Jahlia went to the bridge to check on her crew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2