Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth Empty
PostSubject: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Jahlia'Freent nat Tamira vas Quan Dren, or Jahlia when not being formal, was waiting in the docking bay near her ship, waiting to personally welcome her two new squad members aboard. She made a point to do this for every crew member on her ship, reguardless of rank. Jahlia was a kind and fair captain and she made sure her ship and everyone on it was satisfied. Of course they respected her status as a Spectre, but they also respected the Quarian behind the Spectre title. Jahlia could trust all of her crew with her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Balkan waited patiently as the elevator took him to the docking bay at the top. He still wasn't sure why he was recruited for this. There were many other officers in C-Sec that were more qualified or have been on the force longer than he was. Maybe this was a way of finally getting rid of him. He's not what you'd call a "favorite" among the higher ups. The turian chuckled at the idea. Well, its their loss. And maybe, now that he was under the command of a Spectre, he could finally get stuff done without all those restrictions and laws.

He fiddled with his omni-tool, going through the informational packet he was given. Which actually, wasn't filled with much info. All it pretty much said was to meet a Spectre at the Citadel (I'm assuming, right?) docking bay. Not that he was surprised by the lack of information. Anything Spectre related is usually vague or generalized over comms. Or at least that's what he's heard.

He opened a file that held the name of the Spectre. Jahlia'Freent nat Tamira vas Quan Dren, a quarian. Interesting, he's never heard of a quarian Spectre before. Probably the first of her kind. He turned it off as the elevator doors opened. He stepped off and looked around, spotted a quarian, waiting. Since she was the only quarian on the bay he walked over to her.
"Excuse me." He said as he walked over to the alien.
"Are you Jahlia..." He paused trying to remember before pulling out his omni-tool again to look for her name. Quarian names are too long...
"Jahlia'Freent nat Tamira vas Quan Dren?" He read off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:42 pm

"That is my full name. However, Jahlia'Freent or simply Jahlia will do. My clan name and ship name are used only in official or formal situations and usually only one is used." Like all Quarians, her words came out the mouth piece of her bio suit, her 'accent' sounding Islamic by human standards. She folded her arms behind her back. "And you are Balkan Tyzarius, C-sec officer. I heard you sometimes bend rules for the greater good. I believe that a good trait, but please put the my orders first. I encourage creative adjustments, but only when necessary. I am trusting you to watch my back." Jahlia was smiling, but her visor hid it. "I read your file, but avoided non-performance or personal data to respect your privacy. Your business is your own unless it effects the mission. I hope we will get along well. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:48 am

"I have one!" Jake ran up to the two of them quickly."why the hell was i picked to be one of the only humans on this crew? Sorta came out of nowhere." He was late, he knew. But only because he got lost on the ship(as i always do in ME games) and was delayed."jake mortificer reporting for duty sir....err ma'am. Heheh sorry" he wasnt used to the aliens quite yet."so who is this over here? He a part of our crew?" Jake was a bit scatterbrained at the moment due to the different customs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:23 am

"Balkan Tyzarius is his name and you are both on my personal squad. As for the low human crew on the ship, it is merely a coincidence. Solarians, Krogan, Human, or any race is equally treated under my command. There is only one Quarian besides myself in engineering and repair. Come, we can talk as we board." Jahlia led the way, revealing the guns and special equipment on her back. She meant business. "Now, I gave a curtesy look at your personality profiles. However, I like being direct. Is there anything you have strong moral objections to or any problems I should be aware of? Better to inform me now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:56 am

Balkan gave Jake a quick glance and a nod hello before following Jahlia onto the ship.
"Nothing that's relevant.". He answered. The phrase that is drilled into all Turians passed in in his mind as he said that. The needs of the group outweigh the needs of the individual. Nothing personal should be in the way of completing a task. He made sure of that.
"No objections...". He repeated again (though this time, it was more to himself). "But I just have a question of where I'll be stationed on this ship.".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:20 am

"Ah yes, your stations. Based on your personal skills, I have decided to place you in the armory and Jake in data collection for now. If you have any problems, you can come to me." The ship was obviously Quarian in design, but here and there little parts of the ship had been obviously inspired by other species. "This is top floor where we handle everything technical on the ship. A debriefing room is in the back left and armory on the back right." The crew were very diverse and looked happy enough. "Jake, the bridge will be your station. Ask for a terminal. There are two floors below which are crew quarters, med bay, and mess hall on the second floor and engineering, lab, and my quarters on the third. Simple to remember."
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:39 pm

Jake made a mental note of all that the quarian said. He ran it through his head a second time to imbed it in his memory."ok, understood ma'am. If there isnt anything else you need me for at this time i will be heading to my station ma'am." Jake said to the commander. He knew basic protocol in how to handle crew commanders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:23 pm

Jahlia nodded and let Jake head to his station before turning to her other squad member. "You have been very quiet Balkan. Don't be afraid to speak up if you want to. By the way, any order you have for the armory goes through me. If you need anything, bring it up and I'll make sure you receive it. Is there anything you need to know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Balkan shook his head.
"Nothing right now. And I... Just prefer to keep the conversation to a minimum. Unless it's about the mission." He looked around the Bridge for a few seconds, observing the rest of the crew. He's never been on a Quarian based ship before. Spending most of his time on the Citadel, the most he's ever seen is the exterior at the docking bay.
"If that's all for now. I should probably go to my station too." He nodded to Jahlia.
"Commander.". And headed to the armory.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Jake was able to do the job, but he had to ask a question."hey cap, what is our first mission going to be? Do we have any primary directives to follow, or is this a patrol?" He was someone who got bored really easily if he didnt see enough action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:30 am

"I intend to brief you both on the mission when we are up in space. I'd rather explain it all one time as its a sensative matter. Come to the conference room after we take off." Jahlia then went to the pilot, an asari, and went to the conference room as they took off. She was setting up data on her omni-tool and waiting to explain the mission to her squad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:02 am

Between getting to his station and the ship taking off, Balkan only had the time to skim through the equipment in the armory and assess what was needed.
From what he saw they still had room from some newer and better gear. He'd have to talk to the Requisitions Officer about that and probably run it by Jahlia. A few more Armory licenses wouldn't hurt either...
But once he heard the ship had taken off he headed to the debriefing room. When the automatic doors opened he saw that Jahlia was already there. Punctual.
"Commander." He addressed. Giving a small salute as he walked to an empty spot.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:57 am

Jake had looking at the data archives on someone named shepherd, involving the "reapers" who will bring the end to all organic life. "Another nut job with a gun..." He noticed the ship had taken off and worked his way through the shuttles to the briefing room. He saw the commander and made a quick salute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:15 am

"You can relax. Its time I explained the mission." Jahlia used her omnitool to bring up a 3-D hologram of a cluster of asteroids. "This cluster is in the Terminus systems, seemingly harmless at first glance. However, an Asari ship sent this transmission." Jahlia played the audio, mostly garbled. However, a distinct language was being spoken at clear times near the end. Geth. "Geth seemed to ambush them... but they came out unharmed with no memory of the events around the transmission. Its like they were made to forget three whole months. Very odd. The council wants me to investigate and prevent any dangerous acts. No matter the method." She changed the image, showing a small modified ship. "I called in a few... friends on Omega who owed me to build this. Undetectable on any known sensor and probably some unknown. This is a stealth mission. We start with information and then go from there. So simply, we sneak in, find out what is there, sneak out. No alarms tripped. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth   Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth Empty

Back to top Go down

Quarian Spectre: Plans of the Geth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next