Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Supernatural(not the show)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:45 am

First topic message reminder :

(I'll just put my characters before we start roleplaying)
Name: Gabriel Noblis
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Quiet and prefers to keep to himself, he can be quite talkative though when he isn't paying attention to what he says. He's a secretive guy that would rather not have others knowing his business, he believes that only one should worry about oneself, nobody else.
Appearance(human): He has black hair with blue eyes. He wears baggy jeans, that fit unlike some boys in the neighbor hood, and usually some kind of band t-shirt. Most common include: Creature Feature, Linkin Park, and Three Days Grace. He wears fingerless black gloves that cover a strange marking that has appeared on him when he turned 15.
Appearance(wolf): Slightly larger than normal black wolf that can change to stand on it's hind legs.
History: He lives with his normal family with his normal sister. He's fairly popular in school and around town, but neither for a good or bad reason. He's just known. He's had a notmal childhood, until the 14th birthday. He began getting huge pains in his head around 14 and his body and mind started to act strange around 15. He has black-out that he can't remember but always finds himself in a different place. He began to grow afraid of the black outs and now tries to resist them, taking pain killers as the strange paw like marking on his hand burns and feels like it's making his body implode. He hasn't told his parents or even sister about this, in fear that they would send him to the loony bin, which they had done to his older brother.

(Tired of typing xD Your character Ash?)

Last edited by bluekat12 on Wed May 22, 2013 3:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:56 am

"Yeah right, you're faking it aren't you? You guys are using those effects of yours to try and do some German Version of Punk'd as a tourist special aren't you? Well," she chuckled as she was filled with the sense of victory, "I found you guys out, nice job, but you went a little too over the top with this. Now where's my brother so I can beat his butt to oblivion?" she asked. She smiled a bit, thinking that everything was okay and this was all just a show. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently.
The wolf huffed in annoyance as the vampire coughed blood. He returned to Gabriel's normal state and withdrew back into Gabriel's mind, bored now that the action was over.
Gabriel found himself standing in front of a broken window with a blood soaked room with a blood soaked Ashe. He was tired and confused again, and didn't register that something was wrong with Ashe until a whole moment later. He woke up instantly and shouted, "Hey! What's wrong!?"
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:05 am

"I.....Can't....." He pulled out a small red pill, and popped into his mouth, and chewed. "Damn....... Ugh.... I hate this..." He coughed up a bit more blood, and stood up, a bit paler then usual. "So..... Your that hunh...? Y-Yeesh...." He shook his head, then raised it looking at Bec, his eyes sad, completely. "I'm sorry mate..... But... Your parents.... They were killed by those things...." He montioned to the Ash, and dead raptor thing. "While your brother, and me need to have a talk. Oww...." He held his arm, a bit of blood seeped out.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:14 am

Bec's heart seemed to stop, "S-So this isn't a joke? They're really dead, you guys killed them? she said in a shaky tone. She shook her head and took a few steps back, "I-I need to be alone." she walked out and sat outside the bloody door. She was silent for a few moments before she registered the fact and began to cry.
Gabriel's eyes widened, "What? Dead? What is she....what are you talking about?" the pain in his marking subsided a bit but was still present. He was able to ignore it though. "What do you mean by 'You're that'? I don't understand a word of this." Gabriel could have went on playing 20 questions, but decided it would have been useless if the person with all the answers was dead. "We should get you treated or something first though, any deep wounds?" he didn't seem to have any. He still had no idea that he had been in a fight and had in fact, EATEN a demon. He looked to Ashe, awaiting some kind of reply that would be of some help.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:20 am

"I'm fine..... Just a Scratch. What I mean.... Well..... Heh..... You should come find me later, you should go comfort your Sis mate. She seems pretty upset, me I gotta go..... See some-one at the Old Berlin Graveyard. Find me there if you want your answers, but like I said, help your sis first Mate." He stood up, his black cloak shedding the blood from it. He pulled up the hood, looking ominous, and he picked up his sword, and sliding it into its sheath, he walked out, and passed by Bec, "I'm sorry..." he muttered, before heading into the elevator, and walking out of the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:33 am

Gabriel looked at the dead demon on the floor and wondered just what had happened. He waited a moment before sitting beside his sister. He pulled his knees to his chin and wrapped his arms around his knees and chin, "So, uh-"
"Just leave me alone." Bec demanded. She didn't want to talk to him of all people.
"Look I-"
"You just want to cheer me up right? Well you're not. Our parents are dead, the only reason you're not in the same condition as me is because you've been too jacked up on pills and stuff to truly love our parents. You didn't love them, and they didn't love you, they were going to disown you. They hated you. I bet they were glad that they died, so they wouldn't have to put up with a sad excuse of a son. My life was made difficult because they were too busy trying to set you straight and not ruin the family name to give me attention. You soaked it up like a sponge, and pretended to hate it!" she yelled.
"I did hate it-"
"No you didn't! You loved it, I bet you enjoyed having their attention, your life is much easier than mine! You only attract the easy parts of life from me and dump the harder parts on me. So just leave me alone and go eat garbage!" she stood up and stormed away, ignoring the elevator and stomping down the stairs to let off steam.
Gabriel didn't move from where he sat, he couldn't move because of all that she had said to him.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:43 am

Sigh and shakes his head, "Bloody hell this is F***ed up......" He continued to walk down the street, people looking at him, then shrugging, and continuing with their day. He walked into the Old Graveyard, and headed to the newest section, the one from the 1980s. Before this place was shut down. He sat down next to a grave, and sighed, leaning his sword against it, and looked at the Grave fondly. "well Sis, looks like I messed up another persons life.... Heh, guess that's a going thing for now hunh?" He sighs, and laid out a bit of ash from the demons. "I got this for you, and I want to say.... I'm sorry for that.... What I did, what you went through when I turned, I tried to control..... But... Ugh, What am I doing? Talking a a Grave that's empty?" He shook his head, and stood up, and picked up his sword. "Well, I told him I'd be here so, I guess I'll wait." He went over to a tree and sat down against it, his cowl still hiding his face. Hiding the tears that slowly went down his face as he looked at the grave that red, 'Cari Illu, 1967-1979.'
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:57 am

Bec had questioned people until she found her way to the graveyard, she had heard the man say that he was going to be there if Gabriel needed answers. She huffed as she saw him sitting at a tree, she had gotten over the deaths a little bit. She stomped her way over to him and called, "Hey! You there, you're that guy from the motel right? You should have answers to my questions. You told Gabriel to come here, but he didn't want to come." she lied. Her blood pulsed a bit faster because of the nervousness of telling a lie. She was good at sneaking around, but horrible at telling lies at people who weren't her parents. She spoke, "If you're wondering about my stupid brother, he's probably wandering around lost. Most likely reflecting on how selfish he's been. Anyways, I came here, so you have to answer my questions. First off, "Who and what are you?" she asked.
Gabriel stayed where he was, trying to debate if his sisters words were the truth or not. Had he really been selfish? He heard sirens in the distance and decided it would be best to move along. He stumbled onto the dark streets and realized that he had utterly no idea where the old graveyard was, or even the direction it was in. He sat against a wall, unsure of what to do. He couldn't ask for help, everyone here spoke German. He couldn't go to the police, he felt that they would throw him in the loony bin. He sighed and stared at the stars that were barely visible through the city lights.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:20 am

Ashe looked up in surprise, his tear hadn't dried yet, but he wiped them off quickly, trying to cover up the fact he was crying. "Your his Sister right.... I-I'm sorry about your parents... But..." He turned towards the grave sighing and shaking his head. "If Gaberial didn't want to come, I can't blame him really..... But you wanted to know who and what I am? Well, as to who, I'm Ashe. And what.... Well, that is more complicated." He sighed again, and threw back his cowl, his red hair, gleaming under the now risen moon, and his blue eyes were cold as ice. "I'm something that you humans call a myth.... You think that your nightmares, your mythological creatures from long ago aren't real you know, Demons, Werewolves, Zombies, Ghosts...... Vampires." He gave a forlorn grin at at her, his canines definitely a bit longer then what a normal human would have.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:29 am

Bec was relieved that her lie had succeed, she noticed his canines and put two and two together. "You're a vampire." she stated, she wasn't really the surprised now though. She wondered if it would be difficult to surprise her anymore than seeing that huge dog in the hallway. "So...do you sparkle? Is there some kind of werewolf you're going to fight for my love over?" she asked. She shook her head, "Ok, that explains that. So i'm guessing my parents were possessed? That's why you had to kill them?" she ignored the tear, thinking it unimportant since it had nothing to do with her business.
Gabriel debated getting up and wandering around, he was about to decide against it when two patrols noticed him and began speaking to each other and pointing at him. He swallowed and got up, he then pretended to head to a home that didn't exist. He lost the officers after a while, as well as himself. He had no idea where he was...
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:38 am

"You know that most vampires would kill you for that insult mate." He laughed. "Luckily, I'm not them. And as to the Werewolf... That's your brothers territory now. If he can control it, if not, and things go south.... I may be hired to kill him..." He shrugged, his eyes still having that cold tint to them, and suddenly, he seemed a whole lot older then a teenager, and that aura of fear seemed to fall over the area for a bit. "But, that's neither here, nor there." He shrugged again, and he picked up his sword. "Now, anything else you need? A Explanation of why your brother was using painkillers to suppress the transformations? The intense pain hes at since hes been infected at gods knows where? Anything?" He tone of voice became sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:46 am

Bec looked at Ashe in confusion, "Pain? He's just taking the pills to get attention. I know he's faking it. He always runs to the bathroom in the middle of anything, when we're in the car he'll go as far as opening the door while the car is moving just so he can go and take his precious pills." She said with annoyance. "If he dies of over dosage one day he has nobody to blame but himself for thinking that will get him attention." she huffed. She shifted her feet, not caring for the kill her brother part of the conversation and pretending she never even heard it in the first place. She didn't feel like talking about him here and now, especially since she had dumped him on the streets, alone and with no where to go and nobody to speak to or even understand. She continued with the questions, "So you're some kind of hit-man for some mafia? You don't sound Italian..."
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:59 am

Ahse started laughing, after the burst of hard laughter he coughed and looked at her. "You're really funny mate. You really are. Italian Mafia? Pfft.... I'm just a Mercenary. But yes, I sometimes work for some mafias... Ghosties.... Vamps... Zombs.... I won't work for the eviler ones though... Demons.. Those guys are nasty plain and simple...." He shook his head, then looked up, what she said before that registering. He walked over to her, staring at her. "Look, I don't know why you dislike your brother so much, but I know the type of pain hes going through, and your lucky he didn't turn in the car there and then, kill you, your parents, and then go insane when he woke up in the middle of that! Don't you EVER think that anyone does that kind of thing for attention! Take it from some one who knows...." He looked at the grave, and sighed again, stepping back, and his tone of voice lowering again. "Hes in pain.... And if he transforms here in the city, The Ghosties will go after him, either to 'tame' him, or hire someone, me, or someone like me to deal with him how they see fit...."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:10 am

Bec was stunned into silence, she didn't speak for a whole minute. She was surprised by Ashe's sudden anger, she looked at the grave too and still couldn't understand what was going on. When she finally spoke she had said nervously, "Well then i guess this would be a bad time to say that I kind of left him alone in the middle of nowhere with no knowledge of the German Language..." she rubbed the back of her head like it was no big deal though.
Ok, time to run now. he thought as two ugly looking ladies grew spines similar to those on his parents and hissed at him. He turned around and ran as fast as he could, the elderly keeping a good pace behind him. The demons inside the elderly people were friends of the other ones, who want revenge on their comrade's death.
"Come back here!" one hissed.
"You killed him!" the other snorted.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:18 am

"Wait..... You did what?!? Great.... Knowing..... Ugh.... Well, lets go save him shall we? And by we, you're coming with me to apologize to him.... People from the states, no sense.... " He rolled his eyes, and spun towards the graveyard's gate, picking up his sword on the way. "Well mate? You coming then?" He grinned at her, and then kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:32 am

Bec felt insulted by Ashe wanting her to apologize. She thought for a moment and stayed where she was, she didn't care about her brother. Why should she? Bec sniffed and mumbled, "You're insane if you think i'm going back to that demon hell you guys attract. Luckily I know German, i could make a living." she flicked her hair and moved in the opposite direction. She didn't care if she didn't see the vampire again, even though she kind of liked him. Some part of her was sad about the vampire, but she had bigger things to worry about, like a job, and making enough money to return to the states.
Gabriel huffed as he ran, he crossed active streets with the old ladies following him. He had a heavy feeling in his stomach, he felt like he should just drop dead. He came to what seemed like a dead end and opened a thankfully open door that lead into a department jewelry store. He had began to think he had lost them when a banging began to start on the door.
A man shouted at him in German, probably asking what he was doing there. Gabriel didn't stick around to waste time jabbering. He hopped over the glass desk, accidentally taking a necklace with him as it caught onto his hand.
The hags broke down the door just as he left through the front and continued to run, but he was quickly becoming tired though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural(not the show)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next