Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Supernatural(not the show)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:45 am

First topic message reminder :

(I'll just put my characters before we start roleplaying)
Name: Gabriel Noblis
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Quiet and prefers to keep to himself, he can be quite talkative though when he isn't paying attention to what he says. He's a secretive guy that would rather not have others knowing his business, he believes that only one should worry about oneself, nobody else.
Appearance(human): He has black hair with blue eyes. He wears baggy jeans, that fit unlike some boys in the neighbor hood, and usually some kind of band t-shirt. Most common include: Creature Feature, Linkin Park, and Three Days Grace. He wears fingerless black gloves that cover a strange marking that has appeared on him when he turned 15.
Appearance(wolf): Slightly larger than normal black wolf that can change to stand on it's hind legs.
History: He lives with his normal family with his normal sister. He's fairly popular in school and around town, but neither for a good or bad reason. He's just known. He's had a notmal childhood, until the 14th birthday. He began getting huge pains in his head around 14 and his body and mind started to act strange around 15. He has black-out that he can't remember but always finds himself in a different place. He began to grow afraid of the black outs and now tries to resist them, taking pain killers as the strange paw like marking on his hand burns and feels like it's making his body implode. He hasn't told his parents or even sister about this, in fear that they would send him to the loony bin, which they had done to his older brother.

(Tired of typing xD Your character Ash?)

Last edited by bluekat12 on Wed May 22, 2013 3:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:54 pm

"What just happened?" Gabriel asked, a confused expression all over his face. He had witnessed the even too, and hadn't registered a single bit of it. He looked to Ashe in hopes of an answer. The smell had grown worse and his nose was clogged with dust and the smell of burning which made his eyes water. Wh-what's going on? he thought. He notices the spotlights whisk just past them, barely lighting them up and detecting them. He swallowed and said, "We should probably hide..." The wolf inside him didn't agree though, it wanted to charge right on ahead and have a blood-fest. He ignored the wolf as much as he could, but it was tempting to just let the wolf deal with this and retreat into darkness and not worry about a thing. He resisted the temptation though.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:53 pm

"I..... Don't know mate, but what I do know is we need to get in there and take Gunship... And get to The Colonies.... But how?" Ashe winced as the turrets tore apart another ghoul. The sound not even distinguishable above a small whine. "I......Think we need to find a back door.... Or something akin to it... You got anything mate?" Ashe continued to watch the Airport, the lights and spotlights arcing about it.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:10 pm

"I have nothing but the wolf has something...he says we should just walk right up and take it. Kill anyone in the path." Gabriel said bluntly. He didn't like the idea much, but he couldn't come up with one of his own. "Unless we could somehow sneak past all these guards and spotlights." he added. He wondered if the humans knew about their doings in that bastion, would they be terrified of them, or would they be more determined to murder them and place their heads on sticks? He voiced his thought to Ashe and waited for a reply. He then began to wonder how Bec was doing, he was a still a bit worried about her. What if he had accidentally killed her in the bastion? He shoved the thought out of his mind, now was not the time to be thinking about this.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:54 pm

"Okay..... If we do that.... We'd be gunned down before we even got close..." He points to the ghoul remains. "Now..... I think there's a sewer here about where I took a job to clear out some Tomb Rots.... If I could only find the manhole cover. Hey, mate, help me out here would ya'?" Ashe walked back shifting some of the bodies, to show a rusted manhole cover, stained red, and streak with gray. "I can't lift this on my own.. Well I could, but... I want to make sure I don't make too much noise." He grinned at him, as he squatted near it, and hooked his fingers into two of the four holes in the cover.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:18 am

Gabriel wasn't happy with this idea, but he couldn't see any other way. He helped Ashe uncover the man hole, and nearly puked as the smell hit him like a bus. His hand flew to his nose and he fell backwards from the smell, "UGH! It stinks!" he couldn't help exclaiming. He picked himself up anyways and looked into the hole, he kept his hand on his nose. "So you know the way?" he asked, his voice a bit different because he was pinching his nose.

Bec huffed as she left the treatment center, she had regained her weaponry but lost her status. She wasn't out for revenge only for her parents now, but for every man and woman in the base that the vampire and her brother had killed.
"Ma'am, you can't go anywhere! You're not authorized!" a soldier had intercepted her.
"I'll go wherever I damn please." she shoved him aside and set out on the streets, in search of the cute vampire and her mutt brother. She had her best weapons, and a back up plan if they didn't work.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:57 am

"Err.... Yeah, I know the way mate. I think...." Ashe shrugged and leaped down into the Sewer. he landed and looked about in the gloom, and the slime. "Ugh.... This place hasn't changed a bit mate. Come-on down, we aren't going to get this over with if you keep gagging up-top.... Things are going to get a lot.... Tougher from here on out..." He grimaced as he pulled his sword out of a pile of...... Stuff. Green, and slimy. And started to move down the narrow passage, muttering under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:12 am

Gabriel hesitantly followed Ashe down. He tried breathing through his nose, but it didn't help. He vowed that once he found a supermarket or something he would stuff his pockets with air fresheners. At this point, he would hang car fresheners around his neck if he had to. He wasn't sure whether to be glad or not that he wore pants, because now the gooey stuff had clung to his pant legs and weighed him down heavily, but it also kept the stuff from touching his legs. He just hoped they wouldn't have to fight in this sewage, then he would have to turn wolf and put his arms in...no, he didn't even want to think about it.

Bec sighed in frustration as she shot down another ghoulie, she had been about to give up when she spotted a pile of bodies oddly places away from a man hole. She thought this odd, and decided to go investigate.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Ashe swore as he slogged through the muck, glad for his coat. He finally came to a rather heavily cob-webbed door. He sighed and beckoned Gabriel over to the rusted door. "Alright Mate, I can get this open but....... Be warned, if things get hairy in there, don't be afraid to kill a human or two, just remember they'd do the same to you, worse probably.... " He grinned then rammed into the door, sending it flying into the darkness, and causing something to skitter away. "Okay..... That sounds... Err.... Natural?" He stepped in, and took out a flare from his belt, he snatched one when fleeing the Human bastion a while back, and popped the camp, having a red glare illuminate the shiny black, now tinted red from the glare, backs of huge, pitch black spiders, their dark purple orbs gleaming at Ashe. Venom dripped onto the floor below as Ashe took a step back. "Uhhh..... Mate? We have a problem. It has eight legs.... It scuttles, and is very venomous.... And very angry it seems...."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:38 am

Gabriel cried out as the huge spider like creature leaped out at him. He allowed the wolf to take over, but mysteriously the wolf had retreated into his mind and left him at the controls. He cursed loudly before the spider leaped at him again and clung onto his face, blinding him. He snarled and whipped his head around, trying to throw the spider off. Another leaped onto his hind leg, but he turned just in time to tear it off before it could bite. He pawed at the spider again and again and began running around while shaking his head. He was desperate to get the spider off! He heard a gun shot, not like the one Ashe had, and the spider grew limp and fell to the ground. He looked up to see Bec.

Damn, missed him. Wait...are those...SPIDERS! She screamed and began firing blindly into the mass of spiders. She had great accuracy as she shot each one in the head, lucky for her the spiders were hard to miss. She tried to take a shot at Ashe, but ended up shooting a spider that was launching itself at him.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:26 am

Ashe blinked as a bullet arced past him into a spider, sending it hurtling to the ground. Ashe looekd to the left, while he sliced a spider in half, seeing Bec, he smiled at her. "Hey mate! Thanks for that! Thoguh, I didn't expect to see you here, even if I did know you survived..." His face was splattered with the green goop from the spider's innards, and grinned, the eyes in his face taking on a dangerous light. "Well, I know you want to kill us but....." He dealt viscous cut into another spider, and ripped his sword out, and cleaving one jumping for his face. "Could it wait? Possibly? Maybe even till' me and Gabriel get to The Colonies?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:41 am

Bec couldn't hear Ashe over her own screams and gun shots as she fired bullet after bullet into the mass of black and green. Her fear over whelmed her and she started to completely ignore the two and focus on killing spiders, she could get the two another day. She couldn't kill them if she were dead, unless ghosts could somehow hold weapons which she doubted.

Gabriel was in a frenzy. He ripped spiders off of him and into pieces, he was being swarmed until he was a mass of moving legs. He shook himself a thousand times and they just jumped back on. He could only kill one at a time and even then it a took a while to kill it off since he had to shake it until it tore apart like a stuffed animal. He felt a piercing sensation on his arm where the bullet was and he screeched and ripped off the spider before it could inject the poison. He was relieved to see that the spiders were slowly thinning out a bit though.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:13 am

Ashe cut through another spider then shaking his head, he sighed regretting the use of such a thing. "Hey Gabriel! Remember that ability I developed with the sword mate? Well.... Duck!" Ashe hoping that the giant mass of moving spiders was Gabriel, and he was ducking, he sliced thrice, twice on each side, and a horizontal over-cut, the pressured air, compressed, and arced out, slicing through the spiders cleanly, almost in a comic like scene, they froze, and then slid apart, spraying the walls with spiders blood, intestines, eyes, and even small bits of spidery flesh. Ashe blinked, not expecting such a grand result, looking about at the remains of the spider horde. And then he looked up at where Gabriel, and Bec should be, and Grinned. "Well mates... That was a bit... More powerful then I intended..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 am

Gabriel had followed Ashe's words and ducked. The spiders collapsed off of him and covered him in blood and guts, "I remember all too well," he spoke, his scar beginning to burn a bit from the memory, "Thanks." he said. He flinched when a gun shot whistled past his nose.
"HEY!" his sister screamed. He looked over to her, she was also covered in gore and spider bits.
"Bec, you look-"
"Shut up!"she screamed again. She was breathing heavily and her weapons were actually smoking a bit. Her eyes were wide and scared as she glared at Gabriel and Ashe, she had get guns pointed at them.
"Bec, I-"
"SHUT UUUP!" she screamed she began to fire bullets at the two, with terrible accuracy at that.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:02 am

"Whoa Can you not-" Ashe's words were cut off by Bec's flurry of gunshots, and he just sighed inwardly, and walked through the horribly aimed hail of gunfire, and simply grabbed both guns and pointing them at the ceiling, causing bits of rubble to fall about them. "Okay, you done mate? Cause I can hold you are allll night." He flashed a grin at her, his teeth somehow catching the glint from the gunfire's fire.

Meanwhile...... Upstairs:

Private: 'Sir..... To you hear that drumming?'
Captain: 'Nonsense its your imagination. That or its the Sargent again, and that horrible 'Dubstep' of his.... Get back to work!'
Private: 'Yes sir.......'

Elsewhere:
Sargent: 'Ich liebe 'Dubstep!'' ^3^

Even more Elsewhere:
Guard: 'Why are we sitting here?'
Guard2: 'I dunno..... We have turrets and all...... Ah well, Goldfish mate.'
Guard: 'Damnit...... I swear you had a Ace...'
(So sue me, I had to fill this space, my muse is not awake at this hour, and yet I am. Soooo...... Piiiiieeeee!!!)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:01 pm

(lolwat? xD)
Gabriel held his arm where he had been shot back at the human base. His wound was beginning to burn and grow red. He ignored it though, he also ignored how his hand was warm to the touch. He focused on Bec and Ashe. Ashe had grabbed Bec's guns and pointed them to the ceiling. Causing rubble to fall around them, he worried that a huge piece might fall and crush them but stopped when Bec stopped shooting. He could see that she was breathing heavily, and had a strange look in her eyes as she looked at Ashe. He could tell it wasn't fear or anger. When her eyes flashed to him, THEN they turned angry and fearful. He watched helplessly as his sister screamed once more, in frustration and fled. Gabriel finally pieced things together and spoke, "Ashe...I think my sister has the hots for you."
(Also if I didn't describe it clearly: Gabriel's wound is becoming infected.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural(not the show)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next