Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups   Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:16 am

The world of Pokemon has its share of troubles, but this one takes the cake. Over just a couple years, humans have mysteriously mutated into pokemon humaniods. The change made some go feral. Others abused this power. This change destroyed pokemon catching. Its removal hit the economy hard. As a cure was in the works, others who liked the power started a war against those who wanted to be cured. You are part of a group of four who are trying to survive during these times. Will you help search for a cure or use your power as you please?

Bio
Name:
Picture(Optional):
Personality:

ONLY THREE OTHERS ALLOWED IN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups   Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:30 am

I'll try this for once. Let's not have a really goody two shoes character though.

Name: Valdis (I don't know, blame the random name generator)

Pokemon Side: Pikachu (Cause cliche)

Picture: I got nothing...If you want me to add an appearance I will. I just don't know how much the mutations effect people's appearance.

Personality: Valdis isn't always there in the head. In fact, it's safe to say that this whole mutation had left him a little bit...unhinged. However, he had come to learn that there are benefits to this power, that he has started to use for his advantage. While traveling he usually remains calm and collected, if not a little quiet. But when any threat arises, either due to some ambush or any thing that will strip him of his powers, he goes a little nuts trying to destroy the threat so he can keep the power he had received.

If someone doesn't pose themselves as a threat, Valdis will remain collected, it's just when he sees a threat that he goes crazy. In the end, he just wants a slice of power and he wants to make sure nothing gets in his way.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups   Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:44 am

Name: Trish Raikov

Pokemon Side: Torchic.

Picture: https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/15/96/61/01/torchi10.jpg
Note: Not my drawing. And she also has black pants on underneath the skirt.

Personality: Trish is a girl who will usually hang around with whoever else she can find for as long as she can benefit from it via either usefullness or entertainment or just for liking the people in it. Only letting others know a small bit about whatever she knows and they don't, including things about herself, she likes to be mysterious and be the most in-the-know about things and hates it when she is left out of the know. Despite these traits, she wants to be able to keep her powers and believes that she can use them for a good cause.

Last edited by Pikashock on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups   Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:49 am

Mind if I reserve the last spot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups   Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:13 am

Picture is a little ALMOST mature. Young people no looking.

Name: Sarah Hills
Pokemon Side: Hitmonchan
Picture:
Spoiler:
Personality: Sarah couldn't care one way or the other if she gets cured. She is more worried about survival and keeping those she cares about alive. She always tries to avoid going feral after her parents and brother did and hates people who make fun of ferals. Sarah will often be blunt and direct with her feelings, even if it seems mean. She never lies without good reason. She fights if the situation calls for it, but she won't kill if she has the choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups   Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:14 am

Kirby and Pika accepted.

No reserving. First accepted gets the spots.

ONE SPOT LEFT
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups   Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:20 am

Name: Ashe Illu

Pokemon Side:
Shedninja

Picture(Optional):
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/191/2/5/pokemon__shedninja_gijinka_by_themutemagician-d56qrf6.png
Note: Not mine, and will never be. Minor change, picture the Hair more Spiky, and Stark Red.

Personality:
Calm and cool, but hard to read or scare sometimes, He hasn't chosen a official side to the war yet, having helped both sides, he would like to retain his powers, but sees that if the Powers side wins, the world would be cut by strife. Hes friendly to everyone, even if hes kinda quiet at times. And Unlike his Pokemon Mutation, his hair, is shock red against his brown clothing and bandanna. When he does get mad, or angry, he takes it to the extreme, not being ballistic, but cold, and calculating. And finally, he'd go with his friends, where ever they went, no matter the cost of following them.

Last edited by TeamAshen on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups   Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:24 am

Accepted Ashen!

MAH GOD DAT WAS FAST!

I'll start the rp and link it here. Post order is me, Kirby, Pika, then Ashen.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups   Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:27 am

name:maxiorc
side:quilava
picture: https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/18/06/84/21/awesom10.jpg

personalit: is quite gruff with others and often sarcastic. he makes wise cracks a lot and is very anti social when he gets rejected on any point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups   Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:36 am

Max, no more spots. Sorry.

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1237-pokemon-the-strange-evolution#18609

That is the rp. GO POST BRAHS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups   Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The Strange Evolution Sign Ups
Page 1 of 1