Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sakura's Platinum Nuzlocke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Sakura's Platinum Nuzlocke Empty
PostSubject: Sakura's Platinum Nuzlocke   Sakura's Platinum Nuzlocke EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Welcome to my Nuzlocke adventures!
(note: a good portion I didn't record and I lost it in September so I don't really remember much about it. I was fresh out of Entrna Forest so why not act like I have amnesia?)
I opened my eyes to see a Dustox fly around nearby. I was about to close them again but then the realization set in. I think I hate bug-types. "AHHHH!" I yelled out and scrambled back to notice that the flying Pokemon fly closer, and chatter happily. "Please get awayyyy!" Why does a person screaming make the Dustox fly CLOSER, but when I yell get away it looks dejected?  Suddenly I looked behind me to notice rippling water. I had a bag apparently so I did the logical thing. I opened it. There were a few provisions and a red device. Almost instinctively I grabbed the red thing, flicked it open and pressed a button while aiming it at the Dustox. A beep sounded and information was listed. The Pokemon was Bug-Poison, yada yada yada, it was a girl, level 13, knew tackle, poison sting, gust,  string shot,and her name was Ahhhh? Now that was weird. Oh yeah, her trainer was a person named Sakura. Speaking of names...what was my name? I tried to remember, then in a panic tried to remember anything. All I could make out was a very blurry blond person who couldn't sit still. Hmmm....that definitely was a problem. Now where was I? I looked around to find 2 lakes, a golden tree and some people. People! Maybe they will know! I dashed towards them, but the Dustox yelled out warningly. I chose to ignore her and she flew annoyedly after me. The person, who appeared to be fishing, looked up.
Before I knew it he sent out a fish, a Magikarp and challenged me to a battle.
(I'm stopping here because I'm to lazy to write more currently I'm at rout 209. If you want me to backtrack or have a random achievement, or write it in an easier way to read{not story-like} then please inform. Until the next part Gooodbye!)
Back to top Go down

Sakura's Platinum Nuzlocke
Page 1 of 1