Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Yellow L-locke

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Yellow L-locke Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Yellow L-locke   Pokemon Yellow L-locke EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:15 pm

I'll be doing a Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke and recording my progress here. I plan to do a journal like story to make it look cool. I'll be following these rules.

1. Only catch the first pokemon you encounter in each new area.
2. A faint for pokemon is death.
3. No duplications
4. No legendaries
5. After earning each badge, I will take a small challenge from this site that I must complete before obtaining the next badge.

For rule five, I want goals such as "buy the $500 magickarp", not super hard things like "don't use pokemon centers". Next post will have me starting the Nuzlocke.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Yellow L-locke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Yellow L-locke   Pokemon Yellow L-locke EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Dear Journal,

Its Wade here, more known as L... for some reason. Today marked the first day on my journey to become champ of the Kanto League. I'm in Viridian City right now with two pokemon. Perhaps I should start from the beginning.

I of course rushed out to leave Pallet Town, but Professor Oak stopped me. He said it was dangerous when suddenly a Pikachu jumped out. Oak threw a pokeball at it and caught the mouse before I could blink. At least we weren't shocked. The professor then offered to give me a pokemon to start my journey with, so we headed to his lab. Of course, Matt was there. My rival and friend. A bit cheesy at times. We call him Light cause... well L and Light. Nuff said.

So just as I was gonna take a rare Eevee, Light snatches it like a spoiled kid. Oak lets him and gives me the Pikachu he just caught. Of course, Light challenged me to a battle. The Pikachu immediately paralyzed his Eevee and it was smooth sailing with a continuous Thundershock. He was mad and ran off to toughen up. The Pikachu refused to go back in his ball, so I kept him out. Gave him the name Zeri. Sounds cool. And so we were off!

We met no pokemon up to Viridian City and decided t hit the Pokemart. Some lazy guy asked us to make a delivery to the professor. We did it anyway and Light was there... again. Oak had decided to give us a Pokedex. I'm sure I'll barely use it... but I took it so Professor Oak would feel good. With that detour done, Zeri and I went back up Route 1.

After getting pokeballs, we met a Rattata on Route 1. We battled and caught the little guy easily. I called him Nibbler and healed him at the pokemon center before we trained the rest of the day away.

My team is sleeping right now. We're staying at the Pokemon Center. Perhaps we'll poke around the Pokemon League to look around? Could be fun. For now, I need some sleep. We need to work hard tomorrow. Goodbye and goodnight.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Yellow L-locke
Page 1 of 1