Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Lord of Yellow has Returned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

The Lord of Yellow has Returned Empty
PostSubject: The Lord of Yellow has Returned   The Lord of Yellow has Returned EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:31 pm

Good afternoon ye hopeless pokefanatics. All of ye from the old site and a few from the early days of this site probably remember me as ShadowShock, Kuroro, Raishen, or Akuroma, but now I've gone back to the basics.

The name's Dracorex, King of Dragons, Lord of Yellow, and Master of Bravely Default. After nearly a year in hiding, I've returned more powerful than ever from my base in Las Vegas. I was an ancient member of the old site before our migration to here. I've now collected a large assortment of vehicles thanks to my perfect location in the desert of Nevada and happened on this site one day after flipping through my old bookmarks. Since I no longer hold DarkShock, my incredibly powerful Luxray character, I spend my days training Akuroma, the Ralts character I created here when I joined, and I will greatly enjoy training with the lot of ye.

As of now, my internet access is confined to a mere 3 hours a day Monday-Saturday, until such a time as I may purchase a computer. With my duties as a guard on the graveyard shift of a pawn shop, my days are free to play about in. However, as everyone knows, life has a tendency of brick walling plans and schedules, so please do not expect permanence of my presence.

Now let's skip the rest of the pleasantries and get onto our future stories and battles!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Yellow has Returned   The Lord of Yellow has Returned EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Welcome back, Colress!(Yes, I had to.) Even though I'm a recent member and haven't been here in the early times .w.'
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Yellow has Returned   The Lord of Yellow has Returned EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:47 pm

Muahahahah! I now have a laptop so I can forego sleep and annoy you all 24/7! Or at least when I'm not having to do the grunt work at the pawn shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Yellow has Returned   The Lord of Yellow has Returned Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Yellow has Returned
Page 1 of 1