Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Acro glided to the floor with ease and waited for George, he observed the high walls that were pitch black. He was amazed at how high they had been before. He shivered, it felt ominous here. He just then remembered how there was a rumor flying around that this place was bottomless, "I guess the rumor was wrong, we're at the bottom!" he said. He turned to George, and said, "We better get to looking, we don't know if we'll get as lucky as we did up there." Acro pointed to the black mountains and turned left and right, "It looks like we can go either way...which way do you want to go?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:57 pm

George popped up and used a brick break on the Onix. He followed it up by an Aqua tail. "You picked a bad day to be messing with a water type... Especially when I want to go home..." George quickly fell to a lower form of attitude as he noticed he said that last part out loud. He ended up tripping over some rocks because of that.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Acro had used Steel Wing on the onix. It recoiled in pain and tossed Acro into the air and attempted to slam it's tail into him. Acro glided to the safety of the side of the mountain. He couldn't hear George's words over the ONix's rumbling roars and crashing into rocks. Acro called out to George, "Just a few more hits and I think he's done for!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:31 pm

George couldn't hear Acro, but he guessed himself the onix won't be able to take much more... He did use two super effective moves on it and Acro seemed to score a good hit. George used another brick break on the onix to finish it. "That fight was quick with the brick break and Aqua tail..." George started walking until the onix got back up.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:30 am

Acro leaped from rock to rock, making his way down cautiously. The onix lay still, not moving. Acro huffed with relief and leaped back to the ground. He wasn't aware of the tail speeding towards him until it hit him. He screeched as he was flung past George. the onix wasn't finished yet...it screeched at them in attempt to lower their defenses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:36 am

"Ah! My ears... Gosh..." George shook his head as he recovered from the screech. He saw the onix coming right at him with a basic tackle. George decided since he didn't have time to avoid it as the onix's momentum was too great, he would hit it head on with a aqua tail. Which he did and succeeded.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:38 am

Acro picked himself back up, he turned to see the tail zooming toward George. His wing turned to steel and he collided with the tail just behind George. The Onix cried out in pain and glared at them. It roared once more and fled from the dangerous duo that it couldn't defeat. Acro tilted his head and said, "Is it me or are more and more pokemon running from us in mid fight?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:43 am

"Well I'm not sure if it's that or the rock slide coming down at us..." George pointed up. "But it may be a bit of both since an onix can dig around anyways." George started running towards the way they were originally headed, trying to avoid the rock slide behind them. He picked up an item on the way too.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:54 am

Acro dodged the rocks and ran after George, he noticed George pick up a disk like item. He forgot about it when a rock nearly fell on his head that was the size of an aggron. He yelled out and ran around it, he jumped out of the way of another boulder and made it to safety at the rocks settled down into their new spots. Dirt clouded the sky and made Acro cough for air. The dirt cleared and revealed the wall of rocks. It was small enough to climb over luckily if they were careful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:57 am

"Well then... Good news and Better news. The good news is we can get over these rocks when going back. The better news is I found this!" George held up the disk and gave it to Acro. "TM Iron Tail. We must be lucky today." George stopped for a minute. "Acro I've been meaning to tell you something, it's about the whole team thing..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:01 am

Acro took the TM from George and listened to him as the move Steel Wing was wiped from his mind and replaced with Iron Tail. "What's up George?" he asked, a bit confused. He was glad his partner was finally talking though, he had been getting a weird feeling all through the journey. He just hadn't noticed it was there until now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:06 am

"Well you agree we make a good team as team roark right?" George tried to ease it in... Laying it down can result in an argument. It was a bit late at night for an argument. "I should most likely tell you I have to go to Rainfront town to visit my family. However they've been thinking a bit lately... Maybe I shouldn't be adventuring... They said not with an archen... Leads me to believe they had a bit of a dispute with your species..." George said, he was lying though... He just didn't want to be the one who just leaves unless he had to.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:11 am

"Yeah." Acro had said to the first question. His heart sunk a bit when George mentioned that his parents didn't want him exploring with an Archen, "Oh..." he said. He looked down hearten and said, "So i guess they want you to leave the team?" he asked. He awaited George's answer as he shuffled his feet and ruffled his feathers. He wondered what had gone on between his kind and the buizels/floatzels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:16 am

"Well yeah I guess I'll have to leave the te-" A lump suddenly appeared in George's throat, Most likely because of lying about it. "Okay..." George sighed. He may regret just laying it down like this but it's better than lying. "I'm lying about my family not wanting me exploring with an Archen. I just want out of the team, I mean you're a good friend Acro, you really are. But it seems like, It just doesn't fit in exploring with you. I don't know why. Maybe it's just our personalities interfering with each other, but still. I just want to leave the team." George breathed a sigh of relief. "There it is... The truth..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:22 am

Acro frowned, he didn't like this. He did want his friend to be happy though, "Okay." he said, "If you really wanna leave you can. If you want to come back you can, but i'm probably going to have to find another partner though...I don't think I can take missions on myself still. Is that okay? Can we still be friends?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:26 am

"Yeah we can still be friends Acro. Being a team doesn't change friends. Friends however can change you. Remember that as I got that from a psychic type pokemon and still haven't had that happen yet. Maybe it'll happen to you." George laughed a bit at the joke. "Well anyways, we should start climbing, we have a long way to walk back..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?   Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Tail for Acro! A Team Break Up!?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next