Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Negative poke??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Negative poke?? Empty
PostSubject: Negative poke??   Negative poke?? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:54 am

Something strange happened... I commented on the starter poke thing, and I remeber getting my 7000 pokemon. I then purchased a normal (not shiny) character. I didn't spend it on anything else. However, instead of saying I have 0 poke, it says I have -6930?? Is there anything wrong? Thank you for anybody who help me with this.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Negative poke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative poke??   Negative poke?? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 am

Did you post a new thread in the characters board twice by accident?
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Negative poke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative poke??   Negative poke?? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:33 pm

No, I'm pretty sure I only posted one. I noticed that some other people have negative poke for no apparant reason as well...
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Negative poke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative poke??   Negative poke?? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:08 am

I figured it out! When you post a separate page pops up, and says to view message, or go back to forum. At that time it posts your post and updates your logs. If you exit too fast it wont put the post in your history, thus making you not really receive poke on site, but you did wait for char bio. Might want to fix that serene -.-
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Negative poke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative poke??   Negative poke?? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:09 am

Just look at his history then the poke collection thread. It is not existent in history but he did post in starter poke thingie and was approved
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Negative poke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative poke??   Negative poke?? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your poke amount has been edited.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Negative poke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative poke??   Negative poke?? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:20 am

Thank you, I really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down

Negative poke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative poke??   Negative poke?? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:07 pm

HELP! My friend had the same problem. Please help!
Back to top Go down

Negative poke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative poke??   Negative poke?? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:07 pm

He's Sage BL
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Negative poke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative poke??   Negative poke?? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:26 pm

Please avoid double posting, there's an edit button for a reason. Also problem has been resolved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Negative poke?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative poke??   Negative poke?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Negative poke??
Page 1 of 1