Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A few questions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

A few questions! Empty
PostSubject: A few questions!   A few questions! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:45 am

Coral Forest:
Here's the situation: Acro the Archen wants to go to Coral forest, problem is: It says only water pokemon can go. Could he go if a water pokemon was WITH him? Or if he ate a slip seed(Which allows you to walk on water) or a slip scarf(Which I assumes is like slip seed but has a unlimited use). Or is it impossible for him to go to Coral forest?

Evolving
How would a pokemon evolve if they evolve based on happiness? Do they have to eat a certain number of Gummi like in the games or can they evolve anytime? Also How would pokemon that have to be traded go about evolving? I can't remember how they evolved in the games, i think it was by some kind of box but I don't see such thing on the site(And if it's not on the site how could it be in the shops?)

How would a joy scarf work?
There is an item called a joy scarf, every time you are hit you gain exp. in the games! How would that work here in the rp?

If an exploration team splits, what happens to the points?
Do the points split between them? Do they stay with whoever keeps the team's name? Or do they just disappear?

That's about all of my questions! Could anyone answer?(FANCY SET UP FTW!)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

A few questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions!   A few questions! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:00 pm

It is impossible to go unless you are water type or part water type.

We do lack specific rules about happiness evolving as of right now but the general idea -for now- is that if you feel your character is ready to evolve, PM an admin and ask just in case.

Joy ribbon/scarf (whatever it's called |D) would lessen the amount of pages taken to gain a level. From five to three whilst your character is wearing it. (But only for the character wearing it)

If a team splits and the team disbands completely the points are lost. If a team splits and someone keeps the name and continues to do missions as part of that team, all points will remain there. You cannot transfer exploration points at all.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

A few questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions!   A few questions! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Ah, ok. Thank you! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions!   A few questions! Empty

Back to top Go down

A few questions!
Page 1 of 1