Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Search for TM brick break!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Acro shook the rain off of him, it was raining here too. He was already a bit miserable from being slower and slippery. He knew it was dangerous to go here while it was raining, but George's moves would at least be a bit stronger from the water! He looked around, the mountains loomed over them with paths on them. The mountains were entirely black and the dark sky hid their points' location. He had no idea how large they were, but was slightly interested to see.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:18 am

Acro was hit by the quick attack the monstrous flying raptor. He screeched and used rock slide again, the pokemon was hit with rocks and sent towards the bottom of the crevice. There was a splash and a pause as the raptor flew back up, it screeched at them and flew away. It wasn't so confident that it could fight them anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:50 am

George picked up the defense band and wrapped it around his arm. "Well you have the scarf so I'll take this." George looked ahead. "The weather seems to be clearing up. Maybe by the time we go through the crevice the river won't be there anymore."

Last edited by MexterInfinite on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:15 am

Acro nodded, "Yeah" he continued ahead of George and walked on the rocky road, he enjoyed the bit of sun that shone through the gaps of the clouds. It evaporated most of the water off of his feathers and sneezed, "I think I may go back soon. I just might be getting sick." he replied.

(Fine by me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:35 am

George kept walking as the weather cleared. He started to see the sun come out and George starting to feel slower. "Looks like my ability is gone now." George sort of sacrificed Speed for defense getting the defense band. He looked at the other mountain and saw, "Woah Acro, Double Rainbow all the way!" George stared in awe at the sight. A once in a lifetime moment there.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:41 am

"Are you on something George?" Acro stared at George, he looked at the rainbow and only saw one. He grew confused out of this event, and just stared at his partner. He noticed an item on the floor just a few feet away and dashed over to pick it up. He had to move a few rocks to get it, but if it was what he thought it was then it would be worth the effort.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:45 am

George noticed how Acro didn't see the second rainbow. "What? You can't see it?" He turned to see Acro picking up a power band. "I see you found a power band. But the thing is, you have to take off your Defense scarf to put the band on. What are you going to do? But first stand exactly where I was standing to see the second rainbow." George stepped away from his spot to let Acro see.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:50 am

Acro sighed and stood in the very spot George stood, he still didn't see two rainbows. "George, did you hit your head or something in the fight?" Acro asked. He still only saw one rainbow in the area. He knew about having to take off the defense scarf already, he put the band in his bag and sneezed again, "Arceus! These sneezes!"

((What if we had them break up over the double rainbow thing? XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:06 pm

"No it's a double rainbow idiot!" George said "If you can't see the double rainbow fine by m- Woah! Triple rainbow! Oh now it's gone..." George was in shock a third rainbow although it was gone. "Anyways we should continue on..." George started walking along the path and looked around. Yes his ability was gone but he always liked the look of a landscape after a storm.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:45 am

Acro watched the sun beams from the departing storm hit the mountain, it looked kind of awesome to him. He gazed at the sight for only a few moments before continuing on, he noticed that their mountain's path seemed to slope downwards again. Acro knew they would have to be even more wary of mudslides, rock slides, and rock falls. He never noticed how dangerous this place was until now. He pushed the thought aside and continued forward without a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:05 pm

"More hills. I hope we find this TM soon. One of us may end up dead any minute. That wouldn't be good at all." George looked a bit worried about that. One of them dying would be one sad story to tell their family. Plus any other family members couldn't go on a Team since their family would be too protective. It seemed they have run out of things to talk about. He didn't want to bring Tally up again and they haven't done much lately. "So how about those gas prices that weather? Pretty calming... Minus the rain part.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:33 am

"It's fine i guess. I hope we find it soon too." Acro began moving rocks and looking underneath them. He knew it was probably futile, but it was worth a shot. He found nothing and moved on, he grew nervous as the path grew narrower and narrower. He decided to speak more to get his attention off the perilous drop below them, "So, can you remember what moves Brick Break is good against? I've seemed to have forgotten!" he laughed nervously and his foot nearly slipped. He hugged the wall despite having 5 feet of room to walk on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:50 am

"Well I believe it gets rid of Light Screen. Plus Rock pokemon are easy to get rid of with a fighting type move... Not like I'm already a water type." George said. He sighed. "Why can't we just find this stupid TM! These mountains are crazy!" George hit a crumbling part of a rock to reveal an item. *Zelda Noise* "Huh what's this?" George looked at the item.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:35 am

"Oh look! A pebble TM!" Acro moved closer and smiled in satisfaction, "It's tm brick break!" he shouted with glee. He leaped up, temporarily forgetting the narrow path and nearly falling into the crevice below. He hugged the wall again, "I'm going to be so happy when we go down there where we don't have to worry about falling..." he said, faking glee. He cleared his throat nervously and said, "I'll go see if I can find a quick path out of here and down there." he pointed toward the crevice and walked away.

(Let's finish this page before ending it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:27 am

"What are the odds! I said why cant we find it and it appeared... Odd actually" George took the Tm and held it close for a minute. He suddenly forgot Growl and learnt brick break. "Huh... That was easier than I thought. Well it seems we better head to the crevice if you still want to Acro." George said, looking back at the Archen.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:48 am

Acro nodded, "Iron Tail is said to be down there. It's a lot stronger than my steel wing." he explained. "We want to be as strong as possible so we can complete missions easier." Acro looked into his bag, "I gotta get rid of the junk in here soon." he mumbled. He turned to George and said, "I couldn't find a way down...we're going to have to slide down." Acro looked down at the crevice and looked to George "You ready?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for TM brick break!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next