Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Search for TM brick break!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Acro shook the rain off of him, it was raining here too. He was already a bit miserable from being slower and slippery. He knew it was dangerous to go here while it was raining, but George's moves would at least be a bit stronger from the water! He looked around, the mountains loomed over them with paths on them. The mountains were entirely black and the dark sky hid their points' location. He had no idea how large they were, but was slightly interested to see.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:16 pm

"Acro!" George looked over to the archen to see he was safe on another path. Okay he's safe... That was a strong gust of wind. Goerge saw the paths connected near the next mountain. He hoped the wind would carry his voice over to Acro. "Meet up at the next mountain!" George yelled. He started walking towards the mountain, being ready to grab onto something if another gust of wind came. He wouldn't be as affected as Acro but Acro could also glide. George however couldn't as far as he knows.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Acro heard George's voice, but had no idea what he was talking about. He tried to call back but the wind muted his voice. He looked to the side of him and found an item, he picked it up and tried to look at it. Before he could identify it, however, he was attacked! A figure tackled into him and nearly threw him down into the crevice. He yelled in fear and pain and used his newest move, rock slide. He crashed into the pokemon with rocks just behind him, he finally go to see a better view of the pokemon.

This dice is not existing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:38 pm

George saw as a Mightyena attacked Acro. George started running towards the other path. He almost fell a couple of times. It was being careless but everyone had those moments. George reached the merge in the roads and turned back to go on the other road until he saw the mightyena slide into him since Acro used rock slide. George quickly avoided it using his ability and used a sonic boom followed up by an aqua tail. He turned towards Acro. "You okay Acro?" George said as the mightyena got up. "I see you found an item." He saw it as a Heavy Box. "Might want to figure out where to take that..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:40 am

"Yeah I have another just like it!" Acro said with distaste. He put it in his bag and turned to the fight, he cried out as the mightyena tackled him and nearly sent him off the cliff again. The rain made it slippery and he almost fell! The mightyena growled at the two while Acro rushed at it with another rock slide. By mistake, the rocks hit the mightyena on the side and sent it over the cliff. It howled as it fell and a loud splash echoed from below. The sound of paddling echoed and a shaking fur sounded followed by a long enraged howl. Acro shivered and said, "There must be a river down there from the rain..." he shivered again, he was growing cold but he suppressed any more shivers that threatened to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:39 pm

George watched as the Mightyena sailed off the cliff. "Well then. That was... quick? No not quick." George thought for a moment then he threw it aside. "Well at least he didn't fall to his death... No one really deserves to die because of another pokemon." Being Knocked out was a different story. George looked at the box. "Where do we even take those? I didn't see a shop in the town." George wondered where to take them? Maybe people at the Guild will know.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:37 pm

(( *Remembers when Zeri ate a weedle* Ummm...yeah...xD))
"I have another box like this, i've looked everywhere and couldn't find anyplace." Acro huffed. He looked down at the crevice, "I hope it's okay though..." he mumbled. He didn't want to hurt it or even try to kill it, he didn't mean to throw it off the cliff either. Acro felt a growing sense of guilt at what could have happened. He would've been a murderer! Acro shivered at the thought and sneezed, "Where the heck did that come from?" he thought. He decided to ignore it and followed George along the path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:10 am

"You must be getting sick. Most likely from all this rain" George said. He continued walking, there wasn't much to this expedition other than to find the TM Brick Break and find the TM Iron Tail. If Acro still wanted it after he got rock slide.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:14 am

Acro shook water off of him again, "I hope we find it soon." he replied. He still wanted iron tail, it was a lot stronger than his steel wing. Also using his wing all the time was beginning to make it sore. "Heh, if this keeps up for the rest of my life i'll be an archeops with the hardest wings in the land." he thought. He focused on the rocky path that gradually grew wider and wider until it was like a road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:31 pm

"I highly doubt that Acro... I'm pretty sure the Guildmaster at the Aileron Guild is most likely better..." George stifled a laugh. "Well anyways... What do you think we should do when we get back to the guild. Most likely a mission. We haven't done one in a while..." George hoped Faye wasn't too mad. Even with Acro's advantage, Faye was obviously still stronger. "Hopefully Faye isn't mad, I mean we did just do about three non-mission adventures in a row excluding Obsidian Crevice." George rethought about his idea. Faye seemed understanding. If they were getting stronger, they could handle more missions back to back.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:46 pm

"Probably not, there hasn't been a very large of missions lately. Things seem quiet around here." Acro said. He kept as close to the mountain as he could despite the wide path, he didn't want to risk it. He spoke once more, "I can't tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing, having so few jobs. It's good because less pokemon are in trouble and it's bad because we have almost nothing to do." he felt his feet begin to stick to the ground a little he added, "Careful, it's getting a little muddy. There might be some mudslides."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 pm

"Pfft, I got this..." George quickly ran across the mud area but at the last moment slipped up and landed on a ridge below. "I'm okay!" George sighed. That didn't turn out well. "There's a path this way! It seems to meet back up to your path. I'll catch back up!" George's path was more twist and turns unlike Acro's which had a straight shot. George turned back to his path to see a pokemon was there with something behind it.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:28 am

An Aerodactyl stood in George's path it screeched in fury and lept towards the buizel, it missed due to it's own clumsiness. The item behind it was revealed to be a Defense Band. The prehistoric pokemon wheeled around to attack it's prey once more.

Acro saw what was going on below and hurried his tail along, despite the mud. He often slipped and slid a little, going up slope. He was about to reach the top when the mud made him slide down once more and over the edge. He landed ON the Aerodactyl! It screamed in fury as Acro clung on, it seemed like it was about to take off again with Acro on top of it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:33 pm

"Oh gosh, Acro! What are you doing?!" George said as Acro kept grabbing on the the aerodactyl. He's gonna get himself killed... I can't attack until he's out of the way either. George had to just stand there, he couldn't attack without Acro being hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:37 am

Acro leaped off of the Aerodactyl and landed on the side, almost falling off the edge once more. Acro sent rocks flying at the pokemon, using rock slide. The pokemon screeched and moved to attack George on what little room it had on the side of the mountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:18 pm

The Aerodactyl was about to attack George until he used a quick attack to attack it first out of instinct. "I didn't know I knew quick attack." The aerodactyl lost it's balance and was knocked off the edge. However it flew right back up and went to swoop in on an attack on Acro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for TM brick break!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next