Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A wounded pal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A wounded pal Empty
PostSubject: A wounded pal   A wounded pal EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:37 pm

Adorable and Isa finally reached the town.I don't see anything that can treat Isa's injury.Did we do all this way for nothing?While he was thinking these,he turned back to ijured Isa"Are you okay?"he asked once again."I don't see anything that can treat your injury.Do you see any local around to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

A wounded pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wounded pal   A wounded pal EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Isa nodded his head. "It's fine Adorable." Isa said to Adorable. "But I don't really see anyone around right now." Isa said as he looked around as he was holding his arm still bleeding from the fight.
Back to top Go down

A wounded pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wounded pal   A wounded pal EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:07 am

Adorable looked around in desperance *did I type this right?*.The town around here is desserted.Isn't that spooky.A sinister breeze blew,penetrating Adorable's skin and making him feel cold.The day was coming to it's end."Let's take a rest then.This narrow path looks fine".Still...I have the feeling that someone is following us.Or is it my idea?.He looked around before lying down.A shadow was seenable.A pokemon's shadow."Hey Isa,take a look at this"and pointed towards the shadow."Someone is near?"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

A wounded pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wounded pal   A wounded pal EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Isa saw the shadow of another pokemon but no one would attack other pokemon in the middle of a town. "Yeah I see it Adorable." Isa said as he looked at his arm looking like alot of blood has been lost.
Back to top Go down

A wounded pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wounded pal   A wounded pal EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:11 pm

-I have talked with poke and let me join your post I hope you don't have any problem.If you do,tell me to delete my post and not post anymore-
Jacky was enjoying a stroll around the town.The cool breeze of dusk makes him feel relaxed"Ahhh..."and let a breath out."Now,let's explore the town.I wonder what kind of pokemon live here.But after walking,he didnt meet any pokemonOdd...no pokemon around.The day had come to it's end.Two days had passed since he left home and he sur loved it.But flying so many hours to reach the town was sure tiring so he decided to take a sleep.He clapped his wings to tidy a small corner and lie down to wait the sunrise.Suddenly,he heard a sound that made him open his eyes and stand up,looking around in wonder.What's that?he thought and went to see"Oshawott,your wound is bleeding!"he said upset and covered the wound with a bunch of feathers."Here,eat my oran berry,I got it when I left from home.Eat it.It will stop your bleeding"and gave the oran berry to Isa.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

A wounded pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wounded pal   A wounded pal EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:44 pm

(It is fine.)

Isa saw a Starly giving him an Oran Berry, Isa took it and ate it. "Thank you." Isa said to the Starly as his wound healed up a little. Is this the same Starly that me and Nate fought in that can a few months ago... no it can't be him cause he would of attacked me already. Isa said in thought.

Last edited by Flamewolf on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A wounded pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wounded pal   A wounded pal EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:45 pm

(Jacky is a Starly :S please edit your post.Plus,poke is leaving the site so I will roleplay that his character left)
"You're okay?You look like something troubles you"asked Isa,still worrying about his wound."By the way...where's the Snivy you were with?"he wondered.Adorable seemed to have left."Huh...".He then took a look around.He flied high in the sky to see where is he but no sight of him.A strong gust forced Starly to fly down to the ground."No sight from your pal"he said with an unexpressioned face.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

A wounded pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wounded pal   A wounded pal EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:19 pm

(Okay I don't mind but sorry i was not paying attention.)

Isa let out a sigh. "Yeah i'm fine." Isa said to the Starly and looked around to see if Adorable was around but could not see him. "Odd where did he go." Isa said in confusion.
Back to top Go down

A wounded pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wounded pal   A wounded pal EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:49 pm

(No need to apologise^^)
"Nevermind about your pal.At least your wound is better now"he said with a cheering smile on his face."Tell me few things about you.Me?I'm Jacky,guild member and adventure seeker"he said proudly"What about you"he wondered.He leaned to a rock and waited for Oshawott to answer.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

A wounded pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wounded pal   A wounded pal EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:22 am

"My name is Isa." Isa said to Jacky. "I live by myself in Grassveil and my friend Adorable helped me hear so I can get help after the battle me and him were in." Isa said while he held his arm.
Back to top Go down

A wounded pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wounded pal   A wounded pal EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:39 am

Jacky smiled cheerfully as he raised.his wing"come.Get on me.I will fly you to grassveil"he leaned in front,waiting for the Oshawott to get him back at his home.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

A wounded pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wounded pal   A wounded pal EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Isa got up. "Thanks" Isa said to Jackie as he got on him as he tried to ignore the fact that he battled a Pidove before and almost died.
Back to top Go down

A wounded pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wounded pal   A wounded pal EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:55 pm

"Off we go!"Jacky said as he flied to Grassveil town "Hold on tightly there.It is a long way till there"
(you will make the topic at grassveil or me?)
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

A wounded pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wounded pal   A wounded pal EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:51 pm

"Okay that is fine." Isa said to Jakie holding on to him.

(You can make the topic in Grassveil)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A wounded pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wounded pal   A wounded pal Empty

Back to top Go down

A wounded pal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Rainfront Town-
Jump to: