Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

On solid ground

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: On solid ground   On solid ground EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:21 pm

A small Carvanha, Bait, dragged herself along the ground with her fins, panting through her huge fangs. "This...is...absurd..." she huffed, exhausted. "Land is stupid. Ground is stupid. Towns are stupid. Anyone who lives in any of them is stupid." She flopped on the ground, her tail and fins splayed out. "Including me."

After holding still for a few moments, gasping, she straightened back up and tried to leap forward, but landed on a rock and ended up flipping upside down. "Argh! What-" Bait struggled to flip back over to her front, but failed. After a moment, she flipped out and started flailing madly. "WHY-WOULD-ANY-BODY-WANT-TO-LIVE-ON-LAND?"

Though her scream and flapping limbs did manage to get her many weird looks and quite a few glares, it didn't flip her back to a mobile position. She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Okay...help? Please?"
Back to top Go down

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Davonta was taking a short walk when he saw a Carvanha upside down trying to get back into a mobile position. He knew it would be wrong for him to just leave the Carvanha like that so he decided to walk over and help her. "Looks like you can use a hand." He said kindly as he flipped her back over.
Back to top Go down

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Bait flushed. Not only did she hate being helped, she was completely unfamilliar with it, having lived her whole life in a cutthroat family of Carvanha. "uh...thanks. I guess. You...er...know the town?"
Back to top Go down

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Davonta was a little new to town so he didn't know much."No not really I was just taking a walk to look around the town."
Back to top Go down

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:56 pm

"Well..." Bait was loath to ask this, since she had already had to depend upon this Pikachu once, but she could use help from someone who could actually walk on land. "How about we...work...together to search the town?"
Back to top Go down

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:03 pm

"Uhh sure I guess where do you want to head to first?" Davonta said happily.
Back to top Go down

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Bait looked around. "Not sure. I need a job I suppose. Where's someplace a pokemon who likes fighting can work? Or do you know if they have an opening for a water type? Anyplace?"
Back to top Go down

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Davonta thinked for a moment. "You could try the police station I heard that there were posters of outlaws that needed to be captured there."
Back to top Go down

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:17 pm

"Excellent." She murmured. "Then maybe I could get a bit of respect. Just gotta catch a few criminals. Oh yeah..." She grinned a bit madly, but then paused. "Er...well...uh...sheesh, come with me, will you? I don't want to fall over again."
Back to top Go down

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:23 pm

"Alright lead the way." Davonta was a little unsure if he should follow her or not but he already agreed to.
Back to top Go down

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:25 pm

"Thanks," She said again. "So...who are you and what's your deal? Why are you here if you don't know it that well."
Back to top Go down

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:30 pm

"My name is davonta I was just looking around and trying to form a rescue team. What about you?" Davonta asked.
Back to top Go down

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:39 pm

"The name's Bait, and I was...er...doing something. Looking for a job, hiding from my brothers, being exiled from the ocean, pick whichever." Bait paused for a moment, "wait, so this horrid landblock has rescue teams too?"
Back to top Go down

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:44 pm

"Yeah it does I guess I should have told you that too." Davonta said
Back to top Go down

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:46 pm

"Excellent!" Bait slammed her fin on the ground and grinned as broadly as she could, showing her sharp teeth. "I could sign up for one of those! Then someday when I'm a Sharpedo I'll head down and I'll own that lousy ocean! Mehehehehe..." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On solid ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: On solid ground   On solid ground Empty

Back to top Go down

On solid ground
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next