Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[solved] Small Question about the Guild Jobs...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[solved] Small Question about the Guild Jobs... Empty
PostSubject: [solved] Small Question about the Guild Jobs...   [solved] Small Question about the Guild Jobs... EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:13 am

I just have a small question about the new rule about the guild jobs. Let's say you accepted two F-ranked jobs. Would you have to make a thread 6 pages long (3 pages per job?) Or would you be able to get away with a 3 page long thread?

Just curious, as I plan to have my character join the guild sooner or later.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: [solved] Small Question about the Guild Jobs...   [solved] Small Question about the Guild Jobs... EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:26 pm

Uhm. I think you would probably have to make the thread 6 pages long as you are taking two missions at once and so should probably do the same as you would individually.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: [solved] Small Question about the Guild Jobs...   [solved] Small Question about the Guild Jobs... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:01 am

Alright, good to know. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved] Small Question about the Guild Jobs...   [solved] Small Question about the Guild Jobs... Empty

Back to top Go down

[solved] Small Question about the Guild Jobs...
Page 1 of 1