Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Outdo the above poster.

Go down 
+2
Sakura
Savato
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Outdo the above poster. Empty
PostSubject: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:10 pm

A simple forum game. Each poster describes an action that is better/more awesome than the action the above poster had posted.

I'll begin. I draw a picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:35 pm

I paint a picture with my eyes closed while binded in rope 5 miles away from where I'm painting the picture.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:46 pm

I paint a picture with my eyes closed while binded in rope 5 miles away from where I'm painting the picture, which is on fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:17 pm

I paint a picture with my eyes closed while binded in rope 5 miles away from where I'm painting the picture, which is on fire, AND it's about to fall into a volcano.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:24 pm

I paint a picture of Chuck Norris with my eyes closed while binded in rope 5 miles away from where I'm painting the picture, which is on fire, AND it's about to fall into a volcano.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:52 pm

I paint a picture of Chuck Norris and Arnold Schwarzenegger with my eyes cold whilst skydiving from 10 miles away from where the painting I'm painting is being painted. Moreover, the painting is on fire AND I'm skydiving into an active volcano. Yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:44 am

I paint a picture of Chuck Norris and Arnold Schwarzenegger with my eyes closed with a gun whilst skydiving from 100 miles away from where the painting I'm painting is being painted. Moreover, the painting is on fire AND I'm skydiving into an active volcano in a meteor shower. Oi!
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:46 am

I ate a pretty big sandwich once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:49 am

Wai wai WAIT! Are we supposed to change topics? Ah whatevs.

I ate a sandwich the size of the moon twice while juggling chainsaws.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:38 am

I ate a sandwich the size of a Sun and with my mouth closed while playing piano.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:42 am

Well, all we had to do was outdo the person above. I think my sandwich eating is pretty amazing.

I ate a sandwich the size of the Milky Way, talking from two puppets, and playing piano with my feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:57 am

I ate a sandwich the size of the universe, talking from five puppets, and playing piano with my neck while on fire.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:04 am

I am Red from Pokemon.
Your Argument is invalid! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:28 am

I am Red from Pokemon, but I also have a full Level 100 team 8)
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:44 am

Garry Oak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outdo the above poster.   Outdo the above poster. Empty

Back to top Go down

Outdo the above poster.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Forum Games-
Jump to: