Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Game's Over [Event]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

Game's Over [Event] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Everspring Vale was a nice place. Past tense was key, there. It was a pity. She would have liked to take Rui here, someday. He'd have liked it, a place in eternal spring, a forest full of life, flowers blooming and trees towering. It sounded like it would have been paradise for the little goat, once upon a time. That time was over now. Trees that must have stood for decades were upturned, gnarled roots clawing at the sky. Evelyn was a bad person, sure, but she wasn't immune to sympathy. She'd spent a lot of nights out in the elements, her half-crumpled tent offering nothing akin to shelter. The pokemon living here would have plenty of nights like those ahead of them, with the scraps of a home they had left.

Good thing she wasn't here to steal from them, right? Just the dumbasses who got themselves knocked out trying to go up against a god. It was easier on the conscience, that. What she really needed to do right now was stop thinking and get back to work. Now, to find a target. Find Regigigas, keep a very safe distance away, and pick up the scraps he'd left behind on his little walk through the woods. It wasn't too high risk, as long as she wasn't an idiot. And Evelyn liked to think that she wasn't an idiot.

"... and finding the big guy won't be very hard." She muttered, scampering over a fallen tree. Wasn't it kind of the titan to leave such an easy trail to follow?

Evelyn's Energy: 1
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

Game's Over [Event] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game's Over [Event]   Game's Over [Event] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:07 pm

Game's Over [Event] - Page 3 JMATuWq
LATIAS & LATIOS

Evelyn lashed her tail unhappily. She sighed pointedly at the dragons who had convinced this Riolu to do yet another extremely stupid thing, playing to her heroic side yet again. "If you die I'm gonna kill you." She managed dryly, leaving the topic at that. "And no, I'm absolutely not getting close enough to Regigigas to poison him, I like not being a pancake."

"Oh! No no no no no you don't have to, meanie lizard!" Latias rushed in to explain. "Just poison Latios! And then he'll poison Regigigigigas like VWOOSH!"

... well, who was she to complain about that? It sounded a bit therapeutic, at least, after these two roped Viktoria in to their zany scheme. "I have a move called Psycho Shift. It will let me transfer status conditions to Regigigas." Latios explained, shooting the Salandit a nod. "You can stay a safe distance away. Helping us doesn't require you to get close at all."

She couldn't argue with that, then, really. "Alright, you convinced me." She finally settled, with Latias giving an energetic fist pump before swooping back to Viktoria.

"Thank you!! We're gonna WRECK him!" Latias cheered. "I'll be right there to swoop you up if anything goes wrong, okay? Just say, uh- Popsicle! And we'll get you guys right out of there, alright?"

'You guys'? Evelyn didn't like the implication that she was gonna be anywhere near this thing, but before she could ask for clarification, Latios took his chance to speak in the precious moment where Latias had stopped talking. Those moments didn't come by very often, you see. He turned to Viktoria, giving her a solemn nod. "Of course." He said with utmost seriousness. "You aren't a prisoner. On the contrary, we owe you a great deal for helping us. If you want to leave, we'll drop you back by the exit of the mystery dungeon. Is there anything else that we need to cover before we start scouting our route?"

Evelyn's Energy: 11
(0 + 1 from page regen = 1)
(1 + 10 from Oran Berry = 11)

Venusian carried out 10 launched of one Everspring Vale :
Game's Over [Event] - Page 3 AZTkyVm , Game's Over [Event] - Page 3 7EMwszH , Game's Over [Event] - Page 3 DS2gXiw , Game's Over [Event] - Page 3 WAGYeGB , Game's Over [Event] - Page 3 139ZIpg , Game's Over [Event] - Page 3 PopjRW4 , Game's Over [Event] - Page 3 G4OjmlE , Game's Over [Event] - Page 3 WQbLif9 , Game's Over [Event] - Page 3 TUD00lg , Game's Over [Event] - Page 3 AsNK8eS
Back to top Go down

Game's Over [Event]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3