Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

To wander yonder, I wonder. In the meantime, we ponder

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

To wander yonder, I wonder. In the meantime, we ponder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: To wander yonder, I wonder. In the meantime, we ponder   To wander yonder, I wonder. In the meantime, we ponder - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 11:15 am

First topic message reminder :

The Small Pond didn't seem to be as unremarkable as the name may suggest, or so thought this wandering merchant. This Heracross was walking around with a detailed map open, full of scribbles that he may interpret as routes of various goods with a few pinned locations that he deemed as interesting.

If his map was correct, and the signposting of the area's road wasn't outdated, Darios may be upon a deal opportunity as sweet as Combee honey. Taking the paper away, he looked around to gaze upon his surroundings. The wind blew by peacefully, gently cradling leaves from trees to the grassy floor. The dirt roads, while rudimentary, added to the romanticised pastoral feel present in many of the books he's read while a flower or two just in the right places lured the eye into admiring them, drawing them, or steal them from oneself.

The sounds of younger Pokémon sing, chasing each other or splashing about in the titular pond filled the Heracross with a sense of peace. Pokémon must have gotten used to the dark clouds that have been covering the sun and sky. One can say that it is the new normality. Sitting down next to the road, the Heracross puts down his backpack so he can store his map correctly. With the signs around and what seemed like his destination in the horizon, Darios figured he didn't need any more guidance than the road ahead. Still, getting his backpack back on, he glanced up into the sky and wondered if some of these child Pokémon would even know that clouds used to be few and white and, the skies used to be blue.

With that inquiry mind, he dusted off his fine black tunic, fine in appearance, and prepared to resume his journey towards Peak Academy. With a bit of luck, it will be much more comfortable than the journey through Serene Cave. Darious could already tell that the views are much better.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SpnoranCyclone

SpnoranCyclone

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: To wander yonder, I wonder. In the meantime, we ponder   To wander yonder, I wonder. In the meantime, we ponder - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 11:59 pm

Graham chuckled to himself, now adjusting the new pack on his back. "Y'know, I ain't given that much though." he sighed. "I got so many ideas that I don' know what ta try an' do first, nor how ta do 'em. But I do think ya got a mighty fine idea there, pardner. I'll keep that name packed away tighter than my ma's fresh baked apple pie in my stomach!"

"An' I wouldn't worry 'bout no future yet." the Chespin continued. "I ain't gonna be welcomed there. Not yet. S'best we get ta work advertisin' yer stuff 'round this 'ere school first, ya hear?"

Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

PostSubject: Re: To wander yonder, I wonder. In the meantime, we ponder   To wander yonder, I wonder. In the meantime, we ponder - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 10:17 pm

Not welcomed back into his farm. That told Darios more than he needed, keeping him distracted from the rather trying speech pattern of this rural Chespin. He looked ahead, quiet for a moment. The Academy grounds were already in sighs, with Pokémon sparring in the open grounds while the entrance of the main building had a few Pokémon hanging around.

The Heracross sighed and nodded to Graham "The plan is simple, you only have to enlighten those who ask you about your goods. They should be eye-catching, if only because they are not from these lands. When the time is right, tell them that a Heracross will be setting up a wandering shop soon" That would suffice to make any student interested. No sense in forcing the market just yet or it'd raise suspicions when he doesn't have the market data available "On my part, I'm going to see if I can talk to anyone... important from the academy for a more direct trade"

"You will tell me when our paths cross again if someone was interested but, for now, I don't think we have much more to settle here" He stopped in his tracks, staring at Graham with a half-smile "Don't make it too obvious that you're working with me. Customers don't like recommendations that come from employees. Alas, splitting off here would be the best, unless you have something more to discuss"

He bowed to the Chespin as if to lead him into the building, despite the distance between where they were standing and the Academy building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To wander yonder, I wonder. In the meantime, we ponder   To wander yonder, I wonder. In the meantime, we ponder - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To wander yonder, I wonder. In the meantime, we ponder
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: